Dr. Scott Kershaw

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott Kershaw

I had my first appointment with Dr. Kershaw and was so impressed. The communication about my dental health was open and concise. He was extremely gentle during the cleaning and the exam.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Had my dental exam and cleaning with Dr. Kershaw today. I am deeply impressed. He is a very polite and well spoken man. Very knowledgeable. He took the time to go over everything with me and answer all of my many many questions lol. I recommend him to anyone and everyone. I am also quite happy to welcome him and his wife Dr. Nicole L'Heureux with their brand new location, Edgemont Dental, into the community and wish them all kinds of success in the future 😊

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

So glad to see that Dr Kershaw has opened his own dental clinic Edgemont Dental. It’s a fantastic clinic and his new staff were great.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Kershaw saw me same day for an emergency and took the time to listen to all of my concerns. Very kind and caring. Great staff. I will be bringing my family.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Amazing Dentist. Thank you for Dr. Kershaw for making my appointments stress free!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Kershaw and the team at University Dental Choice are amazing . Dr Kershaw is the best dentist I have ever been to. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Kershaw is an excellent dentist and very helpful with providing information about teeth. He is very knowledgeable and very kind. Would definitely recommend him to new clients. Note: Just found out he will not be located at University Dental Choice , as of December 1, 2017. He has his own practice at a location somewhere on the west end of the city.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr.Kershaw is a fantastic dentist who is punctual, thorough, and always provides detailed and thorough checkups. 110% every time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I’ve visiting university dental choice just a little more than one year. Dr. Kershaw did my teeth fillings and wisdom tooth removal last year and a filling this year. During the procedure he told me what is happening and check for any discomfort. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

My son Jack had his wisdom teeth out in August with Dr.Kershaw, and I am in awe of well the recovery went. Rather than doing the general anesthetic route, we opted for oral sedation and local freezing, and I am amazed at the difference! My son was able to eat breakfast and drink water beforehand, was able to drink water and eat lunch right after the procedure, and he was walking around without my help after a round of drugs and a good nap. I remember having such a hard time coming out of 'the sleep', and being like a zombie - a CRANKY zombie, for more than a couple of days. I'm so thankful for my friend even letting me know this was an option because I had no idea there was anything else you could do other than be put under. I highly recommend Dr.Kershaw and his team at University Dental Choice. Right from the start they treated us with kindness and respect, from Janelle first explaining this option to me, to Kelly acquiring my son's pan x-ray from his orthodontists office, to Dr.Kershaw accommodating us on short notice to go over the procedure and answer our questions, to Kathy reassuring us throughout the procedure and following up afterwards with a phone call to see how he was doing. They not only respected me as a mom and that this was a big deal for us, they treated my son as his own person and spoke directly to him and included him in all the discussions, which he appreciated. They really made the process less scary. 😅 I am so thankful for discovering this option for the wisdom teeth surgery, and for Dr.Kershaw and the staff. They are gems!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Scott Kershaw's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Scott Kershaw practices compassionate, judgement free dentistry. His main goal is high quality care in a comfortable environment. He has incorporated a broad range of procedures into his practice so that all your dental needs can be taken care of in one location. Families, children and everyone accepted!