Ratings for Dr. Scott Kershaw

I went to Dr. Kershaw to have my wisdom teeth extracted, and he and the rest of the staff were fantastic at every interaction. They obtained my panoramic x-ray from a previous dentists office so that I wouldn't have to pay out of pocket for a new one and were very thorough in their consultation. He and the rest of the staff were wonderful, they explained everything very thoroughly and readily answered all of my questions. Oral sedation was provided (and at no extra charge) prior to the appointment so I was calm and relaxed through the whole procedure, I think I may have even fallen asleep! Dr. Kershaw was very helpful in following up after the procedure as well. I experienced the expected swelling however he must be a very skilled dentist as I experienced very little pain. They also direct-billed my insurance with no hassles.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have my first check up wit Dr. Kershaw and with the dental hygienist. I was very satisfied with the service and helpfulness of everybody. Monica Ch.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Kershaw and his staff are amazing. I've been with him since 2014, I strongly recommend him (Y)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Kershaw and his staff are wonderful. They take the time to explain what they are doing and are sincerely concerned with your comfort. I recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Kershaw and his staff are awesome! They were able to accommodate me as I needed a bridge on short notice. The process was explained at every stage, I was very comfortable and virtually pain free. I was very impressed with his skill and talent. I so happy I found him!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I saw Dr. Kershaw and his team for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I felt like I had the most thorough dental appointment that I could remember! It was just a regular checkup and cleaning, but I really felt like the whole team explained everything to me so clearly (e.g., what they were looking for, results of my X-rays, etc.). The office was very clean, and all of the staff were very kind and professional. Overall I great experience! I will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Saw Dr. Kershaw and his team after a long break from dentists due to anxiety and fear. I was not disappointed. I needed a root canal and crown, which was handled so well. It was not near as bad as I expected due to the care taken by Dr Kershaw and his team. Along with being an excellent dental practitioner, Dr Kershaw treated me respectfully and was patient with my anxiety. I recommend his practice highly.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

They make an effort to treat you well and respond well to criticism. They are competent and friendly. It's nice to see familiar faces when you go in. Everyone is great but I like Cathy and Dr. Kershaw in particular as I have seen them for a while and they come across as genuine which I really appreciate.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Excellent staff. Everyone is very friendly. Every procedure I have had here has been quick and pain free including my wisdom teeth extraction. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott and his team.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Their staff are not very competent. They once billed my insurance for an exam I didn't book for. On another time, either his assistant or the dentist himself caused unnecessary wounds in my lips for a simple filling procedure, which took time to heal and caused so much discomfort. On another procedure, the anesthesia wore off too fast after a tooth extraction and it was just too painful.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Scott Kershaw

Dr. Scott Kershaw's response
First of all we'd like to thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback to us. We feel that communication is extremely important to the alignment between Patient, Team and Doctor. We'll be forwarding your concerns to the Team. We would love to hear from you directly to take the proper steps in the right direction and to hear about your situation. Our Office Manager will be looking forward to your call. Thanks so much, Dental Choice Team

Submitted June 2, 2016