Dr. Marcus Ngai

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marcus Ngai

I went to Dr. Ngai for a checkup and cleaning after avoiding the dentist for years. I've had such negative experiences in the past with my wisdom teeth and never wanted to set foot in a dental office again! I decided to go see Dr. Ngai after a friend recommended him to me. I couldn't have been more happy to have found him! He has the most gentle touch and calming nature, I felt I could trust him immediately. I wasn't used to having everything explained to me during a checkup, but Dr. Ngai took his time to go through everything step by step and explain why the treatment is necessary. I truly feel like more than just another patient with Dr. Ngai. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a knowledgeable and caring dentist!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Ngai is highly knowledgeable. He successfully and painlessly preformed a root canal on me and walked me through every step of the way. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I recently went to visit Dr.Ngai for the first time was it was a great! Everything was easy. From the phone call to book my appt, meeting the front end staff and finally the doctor! He is warm and easy going, yet very knowledgable. I feel comfortable with him and not the normal tight ball of stress I normally am with dentists. I would recommened him to EVERYONE who is looking for an outstanding Dentist!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Marcus Ngai's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients