Ratings for Dr. John Kramer

Helped out with an infection and blood pressure medication. He did a very thorough exam and asked all the right questions. He was very clear with his explanations and was helpful when answering questions. He seems very knowledgeable and also listened to what I had to say.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Knew his stuff. Helped me out, did his job. No complaints. Helpful nurse too.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Saw him at a walk in, he was alone doing 10 patients an hour. He was extremely helpful and wrote me a great physiotherapy referral, asking the physio to focus on certain aspects that they might not of bothered with

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

This physician has an ego problem. He seems to think his medical degree and his position in society as a member of a respected profession that he knows more about the patient than the patient. I have an advanced awareness of my health and am trained in health research and policy. Right off, he told me I am wasting my time, without knowing anything about me whatsoever. Another physician told me I am cutting edge. I had the unfortunate experience of having to deal with Dr. Kramer twice, the second time to get a routine form signed so I could get some blood work shipped to the city where I am from to do follow up readings and he almost refused to sign in his belief that it is right as a doctor. I threatened to walk out. He signed. As someone whom has a lot of experience counselling university students about career paths, I suggested that he might want to consider a different line of work. He said he might think about it. He just did not respect me and nor did he want to make the effort. He just wanted to throw his weight around. Not what I would call a doctor.

Submitted September 21, 2014

Je l'ai justement rencontrer aujourd'hui.Très très gentil.Il avait l'air de savoir de quoi il parlait, il m'a rassuré et ma prescrit un médicament qui fait déjà son effet!Il était très courtois et explique très bien.Vraiment..je n'ai rien à redire!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Je l'ai consulté dans le cadre d'une clinique sans rendez-vous. Très courteois, dynamique, respectueux. Il a très bien écouté mes demandes, a renforcé certaines de mes habitudes et a fait de l'enseignement. Il m'a expliqué très clairement les choses et les étapes subséquentes. J'ai vraiment apprécié son travail.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013