Ratings for Dr. Alex Banic

I'm pretty sure Dr Banic or his staff wrote most of these review.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I was not particularly impressed by Dr Banic. He gave me a very quick info dump looked at my teeth and left me in hands of someone else. They were not particularly friendly or helpful either. I got a mammoth bill at end and told I needed lots more visits. I go to a dentist every 1-2 years, so it is not as though there should have been that much wrong. I did not find staff to be friendly either. All seemed geared for hard sell.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I have visited Dr Alex Banic on a couple of occasions for general dental work and teeth whitening. Having never really liked visiting the dentist I was pleasantly surprised to find these visits easy going and enjoyable while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Alex has a kind and caring nature that puts you at ease and builds confidence. I was extremely happy with the outcome of my visits. The practice was immaculately clean and all staff were professional and friendly. I have recommended this practice to numerous people.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

It is refreshing to go to someone who loves his work and is always looking at how something can be improved upon.. I highly recommend Dr Alex Banic.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I would recommend Dr Banic for excellent advice over several years. He is patient friendly, honest & knowledge in dental care.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I would recommend Dr Banic to anybody. I have been a patient of his for 4 years. As an elite athlete I have required numerous mouth guards over the years and have found the service I recieved excellent. From the moment I walked in the whole team from reception to Dr Banic was friendly, reliable and welcoming.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Banic for the last five years and I have found him very patient and very particular. He is extremely dedicated and friendly and honestly the best dentist I have ever been to. I have had quite a few procedures done, and every single one I have found myself relaxed and feeling confident that I would get the best possible result, and every single time I was amazed with the results. I take my children to see Alex knowing they will be looked after and knowing that they will get the best treatment too. I totally recommend Dr Banic and the whole team at Tewantin dental

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

A very warm and friendly dental practice that delivers excellence. Very special thank you to Doctor Alex Banic who has a kind and gentle manner alongside excellence in knowledge and expertise. Exceptional treatment and care given to me and my family and much healthier teeth and gums :). Thank you Dr Banic and your friendly team at Tweewatian dental practice :):):)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

as a nervous dental patient l found Dr. Alex Banic to be wonderful. He talked me through everything he was doing and made me feel relaxed. He was very thorough and l couldn't be happier with the work on my teeth and the service l received. All the staff were friendly. Now for the first time ever, l go for regular check ups!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I found Alex Banic and his team at Tewantin Dental extremely professional and caring.He has treated myself and my 2 children,all of us love Alex's friendly manner and importantly his expertise.I would highly recommend Alex and personally would not go anywhere else.

Dr. Alex Banic's Credentials