Ratings for Dr. Gino Mastaglia

Being going to Dr Mastaglia for quite a few years he is a very good doctor very caring. He has helped me with my arthritis he has me on infusion it’s not 100% butted hate think what pain I would be in if I didn’t get them. He has looked into other problems I have which my own gp hasn’t. He is so caring and he really no’s his work.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Outstanding, invested, compassionate, dedicated Dr. He investigates and treats the 'whole self' providing overall wellness instead of just a quick fix of your immediate symptoms. He has a wealth of experience and is invested in his clients.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

He is great. I have ongoing systemic arthritis and fibromyalgia and he listens makes suggestions and is always on top of latest research. His pain management knowledge is the best.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Clever, compassionate. He is a gifted diagnostician who backs insights with a battery of tests.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Brilliant doctor, so caring, very understanding and always helpful. Can't say enough good things about him and his practice.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I've been going to dr gino for a few years now after being referred to and I find he has done everything he can to help me with my pain with arthritis.. He's tried everything and now I'm on infusions and even though I still get some pain it has helped.. He has helped me with other health problems also.. He is a fantastic and very caring Doctor and he sure knows his job well..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

2years ago I was heading for wheelchair.My doctor sent me to Gino.What a great doctor I am riddled with arthritas.He has kept the pain under controll, and me mobile.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr mastaglia has dedicated his life to changing the daily life of so many, he has his finger on the pulse, is up to date with the latest research, is to the point, factual, understanding, always on time. I highly recommend him to everyone. (In fact perhaps this is detrimental as the more I recommend him the less access I have to him, we'll worth the wait)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr Mastaglia is a very caring man and a good rheumatologist. He diagnosed my fibromyalgia and is quite knowledgeable about fibromyalgia nowadays too.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013