Ratings for Dr. Gino Mastaglia

Clever, compassionate. He is a gifted diagnostician who backs insights with a battery of tests.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Brilliant doctor, so caring, very understanding and always helpful. Can't say enough good things about him and his practice.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I've been going to dr gino for a few years now after being referred to and I find he has done everything he can to help me with my pain with arthritis.. He's tried everything and now I'm on infusions and even though I still get some pain it has helped.. He has helped me with other health problems also.. He is a fantastic and very caring Doctor and he sure knows his job well..

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

2years ago I was heading for wheelchair.My doctor sent me to Gino.What a great doctor I am riddled with arthritas.He has kept the pain under controll, and me mobile.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr mastaglia has dedicated his life to changing the daily life of so many, he has his finger on the pulse, is up to date with the latest research, is to the point, factual, understanding, always on time. I highly recommend him to everyone. (In fact perhaps this is detrimental as the more I recommend him the less access I have to him, we'll worth the wait)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr Mastaglia is a very caring man and a good rheumatologist. He diagnosed my fibromyalgia and is quite knowledgeable about fibromyalgia nowadays too.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013