Ratings for Dr. Phnendren Naidu

I've always had a great experience with the staff and Dr Naidu.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Staff are excellent and I have never been kept waiting. Dr. Naidu is knowledgeable, professional, and communicates very well.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Have only been there twice but both times I was very happy with the service and care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Very professional and approachable. He answers all my questions and carefully explains what's going on and what to expect. Follow-up on all my tests was prompt and thorough. Glad I found him!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Naidu took me on as a new patient in 2014 and I find This Dr. To be patient, knowledgeable and extremely thorough. My daughter also sees him and we both think he is an excellent physician. Counting our blessings!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

He is dismissive of my concerns and doesn't seem to care at all. I had some tests done only to find out from another doctor that there was something wrong with my blood tests. I wish I hadn't gone to see him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I have found him to be an excellent Dr. A very good listener. Last year I went thru a very difficult time with my health and Dr. Naidu was superb. He always has the time I need for my medical concern. I would highly recommend him. Some of my friends are now seeing him. Keep up the great work Dr. Naidu.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Naidu has been my doctor for around a year and sees me without fail. He is informative, treats problems quickly and efficiently, and is always professional. He is the Dr for my whole family and seems to genuinely care about our health

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

i Just went to see Dr. Phenendren Naidu today. i called at 11am, got an appointment for noon, same day. Was cordially greeted upon my arrival (waited about 1min) by the admins, they took my ID, another minute of wait, was ushered into a small exam room, was given a hospital gown (i requested an annual checkup). Dr Naidu arrived in less than ten minutes, listened carefully to all my questions, answered fully each one. Was very professional, knowledgeable, kind, and friendly. I do not understand how anyone could give this man sub-par marks. He was top notch. The entire experience was very positive and i am nothing but grateful for the service i received there.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I have had nothing but positive experiences. Dr Naidun has been very punctual the occasions I have seen him (generally a very short wait, a huge improvement from the 2-3 hour wait with my previous Doctor) he is knowledgable but refers as needed and listens attentativly to concerns. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016