Ratings for Dr. Phnendren Naidu

This doctor is very knowledgeable. I am never stuck waiting long and he address all of my questions. He has great bed side manner and is always polite and you do not feel like you are rushed. He seems to really care for his patients. I have never had a bad experience and was treated for all medical issues with the no issues. One of the best doctors I have been to. I will be continuing to go to Dr. Naidu as I have been getting simply excellent customer service. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I have taken my daughter to this clinic three times over the last few weeks, and we were lucky to have Dr. Naidu assess her at each visit. I find Dr. Naidu to be astute, knowledgeable, and thorough. He explains his exam, and how he has ruled out certain conditions. I find that he errs on the side of caution, and makes sensible recommendations. I feel comfortable with the care he has provided to my daughter.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Naidu has been consistently dismissive of my concerns and doesn't seem to care at all. He ignored serious test results and made very poor recommendations for my treatment plan. He has not demonstrated any care about my health nor did he show any kind of care or offer any useful advice around pregnancy planning. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr.Naidu has been fantastic! He always hears me out and was quick to have me sent to a specialist when my condition wasn’t resolved. He has guided me through the process of finding a diagnosis for severe pain that kept me off work. The staff however are extremely disorganized. Their lack of professionalism is frustrating. They did not follow through on my referrals which resulted in an extended few months off of work waiting for appts. They have charged me over $100 cash numerous times to print off and fax forms to my insurance company that I later found out were not requested. The staff do not return my calls when they say they will and I often have to call 4 or 5 times to confirm a referral has actually been processed, or make an appt with Dr.Naidu to get it properly processed. The doctor is great but I will change clinics because of the staff.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I've always had a great experience with the staff and Dr Naidu.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Staff are excellent and I have never been kept waiting. Dr. Naidu is knowledgeable, professional, and communicates very well.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Have only been there twice but both times I was very happy with the service and care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Very professional and approachable. He answers all my questions and carefully explains what's going on and what to expect. Follow-up on all my tests was prompt and thorough. Glad I found him!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Naidu took me on as a new patient in 2014 and I find This Dr. To be patient, knowledgeable and extremely thorough. My daughter also sees him and we both think he is an excellent physician. Counting our blessings!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

He is dismissive of my concerns and doesn't seem to care at all. I had some tests done only to find out from another doctor that there was something wrong with my blood tests. I wish I hadn't gone to see him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016