Ratings for Dr. Celia Lane

Saw this psychologist to facilitate a recovery from sexual violence. She spent session texting people, not listening, and then blurted out at me, "Why don't go out, get drunk and GET LAID, like normal people your age?!" Enough said. Unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Celia Lane helped me a lot. I don't know why she's being labled as unprofessional, because in my experiences with her she was very professional. She actually cared, which is rare for a psychologist. She had a home office which was nicer and more comfortable than some others I've seen. Yes her little pup was present for most of my sessions, but only because she asked if I minded which I didn't. She always asked first. And it definitely didnt have fleas!! Beautiful dog that made me smile on the hardest of sessions. She also saw my mother to help her to help me. I owe a lot to this woman. Can't understand why anyone would have anything bad to say about her personally or professionally. She is brilliant at what she's trained to do... Help.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

To be avoided. This psychologist works from her own house, which stinks of cigarettes & includes a flea-infested dog that must sit in the consulting room with you (which is actually a built-in verandah). She checks her txt msgs (& responds to them) in the middle of appointments. She discloses personal information about herself (which is unprofessional) & blurts out really inappropriate & unprofessional, judgmental comments about you. She conducts her business by txt msg & really is not professional at all.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013