Ratings for Dr. Arthur Kokkinias

Dr Kokkinias continues to amaze me at just how much he improves my mental wellbeing. He is on the ball with an immensely broad range of issues that I have never experienced with other doctors or mental health professionals and is by far and wide the best psychotherapist I have encountered. He is an extremely well rounded and interesting man, whilst also being extremely humble.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Arthur is the best doctor and health professional I have ever had. He is always kind to me and helpful. He is my favourite doctor of all time because so many of the other doctors in the past let me down. He is the best person to talk to because he is always calm and you can relax with him. I can tell him everything. But he does not know everything about me. I highly recommend Arthur because he is a really great person and is highly sensitive about himself and other people. He is a good communicator and a good person. He also has a highly intelligent brain, in which only other highly intelligent people can detect and appreciate.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Extremely honest psychiatrist who sees through all of the nonsense. Isn't afraid to speak out about some of the corrupt ones out there. Is a bit hard to get an appointment but when you do it is well and truly worth it. Doesn't work Fridays.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013