Dr. Ritchie Mah

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ritchie Mah

I went to see Dr Mah with an acute neck injury that was making it difficult for me to function. Within the first session I had more improvement than I had had in 9 weeks of other therapy. Within 3 sessions he was having a positive impact on injuries that had been "unfixable" for 15 years. He really is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Our family counts on Dr Mah to keep us moving after an injury. We love how he incorporates ART and chiropractic adjustments and acupuncture to compliment each other as needed. His mild manner and strong skills keep us coming back when we need help getting through an injury.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I began seeing Dr Mah 7+ years ago for various sports injuries. I now have my 12 year old gymnast daughter who trains 27+ a week going to see him for the last 2 years for her aches and pains too. Without Dr Mah I honestly don’t think my daughter would still be training as a gymnast because it is so hard on her young growing body. He’s amazing at what he does and we are so lucky to have found him so many years ago!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Helpful and always able to fit you in if you have a need. Great practitioner!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I am so happy that Dr. Ritchie Mah was recommended to me by my kidney specialist. I had suffered alone for almost two months and the pain was becoming so severe that I knew I had to do something and fast. After just one visit, I could not only walk, but I could move again. It was truly like a miracle - I am beyond happy with my results! Dr. Ritchie is personable, caring, and I guess what I want to say more than anything is, that if you are suffering from conditions such as mine, and I have three - spinal stenosis, sciatica and bursitis - SUFFER NO MORE! Dr. Mah and his wonderful 'sidekick' will do their very best to make you feel like dancing and singing again. TRUST ME ON THAT ONE! I was told that he was the very best and for me, he certainly was. I could not rate this man higher if I tried, and again, if you are in pain, go see Dr. Ritchie Mah!!!! I wish you the same results that I have experienced!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Me and young family have been seeing Dr Mah for a couple of years now. It's hard to explain in a short amount the great help he has given to each one of us. As a body worker he is hands down the best around, from major injuries to regular maintaining Dr Mah is an excellent choice! My 3 year old (now 5) was experiencing extreme allergy symptoms and could hardly go outside to play, he lived on antihistomines daily to function. After being told he needed to start on steroids full time to function somewhat normally we knew we had to try other measures. I had Dr Mah recommended to me a while earlier they year so figured it wouldn't hurt to try. That, to this day has been the best choice of my life. Within 6 weeks our son was on little to no medicine for allergies, never did start the steroids! The change was unbelievable, anyone who knew him was blown way by the change in his overall quality of life. We are forever great ful and thankful to Dr mah and his amazing team for giving our son a better life.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Ritchie has been fantastic and has been able to help me through some serious injuries related to sports. He uses several methods for treatment and is great at working with other practitioners (whether it's my GP, massage therapist, physio or trainer) to make sure that I am in top condition. He makes his schedule flexible and has seen me outside of regular hours a few times. The front desk staff are great and overall the clinic atmosphere is very friendly. I have recommended many family and friend to Dr. Mah. He is also very good at referring for other treatments as well as for x-rays or other investigative practices.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I have been a patient at Mah Chiropractic for several years. Dr. Mah has helped me with hip and back pain using a combination of chiropractic techniques, active release and acupuncture. He is gentle and caring and very thorough in determining which treatments will be best for the specific problem. His receptionist is efficient and very pleasant and makes every visit enjoyable. The clinic is clean and comfortable, easy to get to and always has lots of parking. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I came to him with a sore back and left in so much pain. I came back for a re-adjustment (which he charged full price to correct his mistake) and left in even more pain. I now have numbness and weakness in the leg he damaged while doing his original adjustment.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Words can't describe the difference Dr Mah has made for me and my young son. I've used a lot of chiros and massage therapists and none compare to the relief I feel after seeing him. After a terrible accident in sept he got me back on my feet and feeling good after only a few sessions, I tell everyone about him. He's a kind man and has the nicest staff. As for my young son, he has terrible allergies and lived on medication to breath before using Dr mah for allergy strengthening- within 4 session we could see a huge difference in our sons sleeping and breathing! We have been using him for almost 2 years and our son is medication free, can play outside and with our animals no problem! We will be forever greatful for Dr mah and making such a huge change in our sons life!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Ritchie Mah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mah is a native Calgarian who has been practicing Chiropractic since 1996. He is also a certified Active Release Technique (ART) and Acupuncture practitioner. He provides a blended approach to patient care by incorporating ART and Acupuncture/Acupressure into his practice. His goal is assisting recovery from injury and maintaining optimal health through the use of Chiropractic, ART, allergy desensitization, and acupuncture/acupressure. Patients will find a relaxed and calm environment when being treated by Dr. Mah. He is an avid skier, hockey-player, and golfer. He shares his love of sport and life with his son and wife.

• English

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 1996)
  • National University Of Health Sciences (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med