Ratings for Dr. Robyn Leake

Dr.Robyn Leake. Is very efficient and helpful. She makes you feel very relaxed and is easy to talk too. I had a small operation recently and was very happy with the excellent result.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Robyn incredibly caring, knowledgable and trustworthy. She always makes me feel so comfortable and at ease . She did 2 surgeries with me and was amazing, came to see me in the morning of both before going into theatre and came after I came out of theatre and explained everything clearly and concisely. Cannot recommend Robyn enough.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Excellent gynaecologist. Despite having complications she was professional, knowledgeable and I felt very confident her her abilities.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

So trusting and proactive. I absolutely believe I'm in the best care, Thank you Robyn.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Mixed my records up with another patient's, then treated it as a joke, no apology. Very scary experience as I was booked in for surgery with her,

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015