Ratings for Dr. Inna Polyakov

Very professional pediatrician. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

One of the best doctors in Richmond Hill. Very helpful, knowledgeable and has excellent bed side manners. We feel she really cares for her patients. Her personal assistant/secretary was also excellent. We are very happy to have her as our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Please be careful with this doctor, as I became aware that one child (toddler) wasn't vaccinated properly as she used improper spot for inoculation. She always rushes patients out of the room, and does not want to tke time to answer important questions. She is a very average doctor, but I would recommend looking for someone more knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

She is very warm, knowledgeable and takes her time with each of her patient. Always smiling, amazing with kids and happy to help.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

We've been very lucky to have Dr.Inna Polyakov as my daughter pediatrician. In a few instances we rushed to a nearby Walk-in Clinic just to get a completely wrong diagnosis. Then my daughter was seen by Dr. Polyakov and got a very detailed explanation and treatment recommendations which proved to be absolutely correct and helpful! I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Fantastic, friendly, and very knowledgeable doctor, recommended

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

The fact that she did second-month immunization to my baby just 4 days before the flight over the ocean is frustrating. Afterwards, I realized how dangerous it was and after today's conversation with the other doctor, I learnt that her sleep disorder could be linked to this immunization. PLEASE be aware of the fact that a baby should not change the environment for a month after the immunization.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

She is so good and professional person. It's a good choice.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Doctor Polyakov and her staff are simply amazing. A+

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I picked her as per the rating and liked her at first. She is a nice and friendly person. And she was very kind with my newborn baby. The reason why I decided to change my doctor is because she has old and false knowledge about breastfeeding and related questions. She said that I should have a feeding regime for my baby (which is totally wrong) and she strongly recommened to

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015