Dr. Inna Polyakov

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Inna Polyakov

Receptionist is rude on phone and cannot triage properly and has put our kid's health at risk. Dr. P is ok for routine physical only - be prepared to take kids to walk-in clinic and hospital most times for anything else - reception will ensure you are not seen until its too late .

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Amazing Team. I was worried when our doctor retired and transfered his practice to her. But she has been amazing with the care she is providing. Very helpful with my son who has a diagnosis of autism. I find her to be compationate and would recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Love Dr. Polyakov . She always takes her time and really listens to my concerns. You never feel like she is rushing you out the door. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

My son had a fever for 10 days and he has been visited by the doctor. the fever was high enough that shows something is not right. I am not a doctor but I told her that he constantly complains about pain in his left ear. She told me that there are much germs accumulated and needs to be removed but I can not do that. She did not give us any other option rather than an oil that we could purchase over the counter. We did use that mineral oil for another three days but my sun felt worse and worse. One night due to his huge pain and fever of 42 degree we ran to sick kids hospital. The doctor there told us that this high fever means something and we need to check everything since he is complaining about his ear we need to clean his ear first then see if there is an infection there or not. There was a really bad infection in his left ear which could be diagnosed by this doctor at first place. I did insist her to look for it but she said she did not have the proper tools. The doctor in sick kids hospital was a pediatrician herself too and they did not use a very special tool, she used something that is available in all doctor offices. a narrow medical tweezer(don't know what is called). Since then my son is complaining about his hearing and we need to raise our voice for him being able to hear well. I can not forgive myself not going to SickKids or visiting a more knowledgeable doctor. The first thing we need a doctor to have is caring for her patients and willing to diagnose correctly rather than avoiding her hands to get dirty. I think she only cares about how to look and how to talk so she can get more patients and earns more money rather than anything else.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Very professional doctor! Receptionist is not friendly, sometimes rude.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Great doctor but as always not the friendliest receptionist. May have attitude thrown your way.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Excellent pediatrician. Deffinitely recomend her.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Very professional pediatrician. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

One of the best doctors in Richmond Hill. Very helpful, knowledgeable and has excellent bed side manners. We feel she really cares for her patients. Her personal assistant/secretary was also excellent. We are very happy to have her as our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Please be careful with this doctor, as I became aware that one child (toddler) wasn't vaccinated properly as she used improper spot for inoculation. She always rushes patients out of the room, and does not want to tke time to answer important questions. She is a very average doctor, but I would recommend looking for someone more knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016