Ratings for Dr. Bedri Ahmed

He's a real unprofessional guy. He contradicts himself in the same sentence. I just left his office. He had requested of me just yesterday that I get a copy of my neck xrays and the report from the hospital. I had presented at his office yesterday and let him know that i had slipped discs in my neck that had been confirmed by xrays at an emergency visit earlier this spring. When he was looking at the xrays I got on a CD from the hospital he said "I don't know how to read xrays"..he took a breath and then said "it looks perfectly aligned to me". Either he doesn't know how to read them, or he does. If he doesn't know how to read them, he shouldn't be giving me contradictory advice from what the ER doctors gave me. The ER doctor most assuredly did know how to read my xray. Dr. Ahmed just started a walk in clinic on Church Street. I woulnd't recommend going there for anything really.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018