Ratings for Dr. Noori Marziyeh

Dr.Noori is the Best! She is knowledgeable, helpful, extremely kind and polite . I strongly recommend her .

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Noori is Amazing.me and my family love her, Because she always cares about us! Thank you Dr.Noori

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr.Noori is fantastic! Knowledgable, kind and genuine! My whole family has been seeing her for years, she is amazing and cares about her patients! The staff is the only downside, the nurses are friendly but the front desk staff seem overworked and not very driven. Often put on hold for long periods of time when calling the office.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Most punctual doctor I've ever met. Kind. Smart. Helpful. Efficient. Friendly. I appreciate her background in obstetrical surgery, as I'm in my child-bearing years. She's perfect for me. Nice clean office.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Noori is very kind and compassionate. She has treated both myself and my son at Innovations clinic and is always thorough and helpful. I have recommended her to others I know who are afraid of doctors as she has a quiet, gentle manner and radiates kindness. The support staff at Innovations is sometimes flustered and rushed, but it is a new, growing clinic that treats chronic pain patients on a drop-in basis and the Innovations clinics are the only clinics that do this. Dr. Noori is busy, but you can usually get an appointment within a day or two.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

She is really really good. She has the knowledge and is very kind and helpful. She takes time to explain what she diagnose. She has been helping me lots during the last 4 years. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

She is AWESOME! Kind, helpful, caring and knowledgeable. I recommended her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

So far I am happy with Dr. Noori. The staff are OK, but they seem somewhat detached. The clinic is a nice setting. Dr. was a bit late, but apoligized - she did take time to explain everything, and was very informative and helpful . She is pleasant, and seems compassionate, and respectful. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I really like Dr. Noori. I find her extremely helpful, easy to talk to and very non-judgemental. She likes to find lasting solutions. I could definitely do without the staff at Innovations...I feel they are not empowered or supported and are left grasping to try and organise without much help. It is obvious the owners are fairly cheap and uninterested in the actual fluidity and success of day to day operations.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr.noori is a wonderful Gp. She is warm, friendly and caring. She really takes the time to understand you and your needs and wants to do a good job. However- her support staff - although friendly- are unorganized. I had a referral that was supposed to be send it end of April- I called to follow up early June. Spoke with one of the nurses and she promised to call me back. Never did. Called again mid June and spoke with another nurse. Again was told I would be called back but wasn't. Called one more time and was called back and told the referral was sent June 15. This is almost two months after when it was supposed to be sent. Apparently there was a change of staff which was the excuse. What would have happened if I hadn't followed up? Dr. Noori is first class but needs better support staff.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016