Ratings for Dr. Marcel Lavanchy

Very happy to have him as my GP. The clinic is close and covenient.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Found out my lung was half collapsed after complaining that my breathing was VERY bad. He told me to take my puffer and keep taking my nasal spray. Hmmm ...

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Finding Dr. Lavanchy as a new resident to the OK was easy, and I now know why, there is always open appointments. He is cold, demeaning, and very conservative!!! The quality of staff is lowering with turn over. I wish I could say thanks, but I struggle with having poor experiences with the Dr. It seems he is in it for the money, not the profession, often complaining about how little he is paid, get in and out.......would not recommend, and when I find another GP, I will be discontinuing my relationship with him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Lavanchy has been very understanding and helpfull each and every time I have gone in to see him. He has always answered any questions I have. If I have needed a quick appointment time, it has been provided. His front office staff, on the other hand, need a major tune up in people skills.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Lavanchy is not quick to recommend specialist. 4 months before recommending specialist even knowing past history.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Our family was so fortunate to have been accepted as new patients by this doctor. He treats you with respect and dignity. He is thorough and promptly refers to specialists when required. Since moving to Kelowna 5 yrs ago, we feel confident that we are receiving the best medical attention we can receive. Our health system is flawed to say the least, to find someone like Dr.Lavanchy for your family GP is a true jewel. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr.Lavanchy at all. Dr.Lavanchy is a dedicated professional.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013