Ratings for Dr. Manisha Verma

I’m very happy to have Dr. Verma as my physician. I trust her judgement.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Verma is very caring and knowledgeable. She doesn't guess at things, she will send you to a specialist rather than guess. She has helped me through a lot and follows up as well. I am grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Great physician who is committed to helping patients.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Verma is very knowledgeable and is able to formulate plans to get your health back on track. I'd be lost without her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I have had a great experience thus far with Dr. Verma. She is one of the most patient doctors I have ever met and I definitely feel lucky to have her as my GP. I especially appreciate her for the level of care she has always provided me. She is very thorough, helpful, and is the only GP I have had that has taken the time to address all of my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I didn't have a very good experience with her. I found her aggressive and disengaged. She did listen but what was missing was a concrete plan and follow-up. Did what she wanted to do and whatever the "rules" were, regardless of the effect on me. She was not interested in looking for the cause of the problems that I went to her for. She also didn't like referring to specialists when it was clearly in my best interests to do so.

Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Verma is a wonderful doctor. She was really great when I went through a health crisis last summer and I can get an appointment with her quickly when I need it. I appreciate the ease of access to my doctor at this clinic as well as the comprehensive services it provides (pharmacy, etc). I'm very lucky to have Dr Verma as my doctor and I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Verma is a fantastic person and a great doctor. The time and patience she shows to hear the patient out is phenomenal. Thank you for being my GP.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Verma is the best GP I've ever had. She is very thorough and wonderful to work with. It's obvious that she cares about her patients. She demonstrated compassion in helping me deal with some big health challenges. I'm glad I got in with her when she opened her practice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

After trying 3 separate family doctors in the last 10+ years in Toronto (changed over because of moves to vastly different neighborhoods and once because of a doctor's retirement from being a G.P.), Dr. Verma has been the most pleasant, considerate and knowledgeable doctor I've had the pleasure of seeing. I hope she remains a G.P. as we need more doctors like her. The only set back to being one of her patients, is the clinic she works out of which is not very patient friendly (hard to reach, strange appointment restrictions etc.). She is worth it though.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Manisha Verma's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• U.CC Singh (Grad. 2001)