You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Manisha Sharma

Helpful if you can advocate for your own healthcare (she will refer you to a specialist) but she does little to investigate your health of her own accord (yearly psychical consists of lab tests and not much else. No weight taken, no bloodpressure etc.) and preventative healthcare is nonexistent. Her receptionist is lovely and wait times are reasonable. While those qualities are nice to see in a psychians office, the important thing is the care you will receive. Her lack of expertise (twice she has prescribed meds that had contraindications) and refusal to investigate issues is actually troubling.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Nice doctor.pleasant personality Kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Sharma is a 10 out of 10 in my opinion. Your not just a number when you walk into her office. She non-judgmental, cares about what you have to say and makes sure you feel comfortable. I've moved an hour away from Oshawa and still continue to use her as my doctor. I'd highly recommend her to any of my closest friends or family.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

This doctor treated me with respect and dignity. Took the time to listen to me, and as the last comment below, she too had the office call me to follow up after she was advised I was admitted to the hospital. Sometimes you are visiting a doctor at your lowest and most vulnerable state, and a caring doctor that takes the time to listen and treat you as a person and not just as a health card number can make all the difference in the world.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I have only known Dr. Sharma for a year now. She is very nice, quiet and very helpful. She listens to everything you say and goes beyond to make you feel comfortable. She even calls my house to see how I am doing. A first from a Dr. today.I find her very caring. I have a hearing problem and she even talks to me by way of her computer. Now thats a GREAT Dr. Thanks for taking me on as your patient. Also you reception gal, Brittney is also very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Manisha Sharma's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Helpful if you can advocate for your own healthcare (she will refer you to a specialist) but she does little to investigate your health of her own accord (yearl..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Nice doctor.pleasant personality Kind and compassionate."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.manisha Sharma is a very caring doctor and very kind I would give her a 5 rating for her staff,Punctuality,Helpfulness,and Knowledge."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharma is a 10 out of 10 in my opinion. Your not just a number when you walk into her office. She non-judgmental, cares about what you have to say and makes..."

October 14, 2014