Ratings for Dr. Manisha Sharma

She is a good doctor.She has helped me with my illness and has been very supportive. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Her inability to investigate health issues and her lack of knowledge when it comes to prescription medication is not acceptable. She is putting patients at risk! Who is monitoring the doctors in our Province? If i had a choice i would leave this doctor and find a new one but there are no options at the moment.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Staff are not discrete when making phone calls. Doctor also discontinued a prescription I was on and prescribed another with known worse side effects without discussing it with me first. The receptionist handed me the prescription and I folded it up and put it away before reading it. Read it when I got home. I am now stuck with a wrong prescription, a doctor on vacation and a long wait at another doctor to get the right prescription. Not happy at all.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

If you can actually manage to get in for an appointment, I would be shocked. They book appointments when this doctor is in urgent care, meaning your appointment time means nothing and you end up sitting and waiting forever to see her. It is impossible to get through. It as if they don't realize or care that people have jobs they need to get to.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I am so lucky to have found Dr. Sharma! She is wonderful with my children and so knowledgeable and informed!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Helpful if you can advocate for your own healthcare (she will refer you to a specialist) but she does little to investigate your health of her own accord (yearly psychical consists of lab tests and not much else. No weight taken, no bloodpressure etc.) and preventative healthcare is nonexistent. Her receptionist is lovely and wait times are reasonable. While those qualities are nice to see in a psychians office, the important thing is the care you will receive. Her lack of expertise (twice she has prescribed meds that had contraindications) and refusal to investigate issues is actually troubling.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Nice doctor.pleasant personality Kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr.manisha Sharma is a very caring doctor and very kind I would give her a 5 rating for her staff,Punctuality,Helpfulness,and Knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Sharma is a 10 out of 10 in my opinion. Your not just a number when you walk into her office. She non-judgmental, cares about what you have to say and makes sure you feel comfortable. I've moved an hour away from Oshawa and still continue to use her as my doctor. I'd highly recommend her to any of my closest friends or family.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

This doctor treated me with respect and dignity. Took the time to listen to me, and as the last comment below, she too had the office call me to follow up after she was advised I was admitted to the hospital. Sometimes you are visiting a doctor at your lowest and most vulnerable state, and a caring doctor that takes the time to listen and treat you as a person and not just as a health card number can make all the difference in the world.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014