Ratings for Dr. John Mendes

He is the best ! Once I told him that I had a “silly” question ... and he looked to me and said ... - there is nothing silly on a moms concern.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr.Mendes is the best! He is my nephew's pediatrician (which is why I decided to see him now with my baby girl, and I am so beyond happy with him. His attention and caring attitude means a lot to me as a new mom. His staff is very professional too. Thank you so much for all that you do for our family Dr.Mendes.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

My family has been with Dr Mendes for 13 years . Since he was on Dundas at the Rushhome clinic. He takes the time to listen . Hes very knowledgeable. He's always on time . His staff are very upbeat and prompt . 13 years 4 kids 2 with disabilities very greatful to have him as our paediatrician

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Have been seeing Dr.Mendes for almost 7 years now, and he is just fantastic. So glad we found him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

So grateful for Dr.Mendes and all that he does for our family. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr.Mendes is honestly the best, he's amazing with our children, and if I can give him more than 5 stars then I would. The only thing that I would comment on from seeing him the past few years, is I wished he had more hours at his Woodbridge, but understand it is because he splits his time between two practices. However, now that he will be practicing full time at Woodbridge in the next few months, I am beyond thrilled. Staff are wonderful and we never have an issue with getting an appt when sick. Thank you Dr.Mendes - you are amazing!!!! :)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Amazing doctor! I have nothing but good things to say about him. He was my pediatrician when I was younger, and now I'm fortunate to have him looking after my children.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. John Mendes is a very professional, thorough, and wonderful pediatrician. Most importantly, he listens, is knowledgable and truly demonstrates his compassion of the well being of his patients. He is also very great with children, which is an added bonus. My son, although a little scared of him at first (because he remembers his immunizations), now has conversations with him and is starting to warm up to not fear his doctor as much. We absolutely adore Dr.Mendes and I am ever so grateful that he is our doctor. He has two clinics Woodbridge (which is the one we visit) and one at Bloor, which I was informed will be closing this summer. The office is very clean and runs effectively. I am always able to get through when calling and get a same day appointment if my son is really sick. The phone system connects to the Bloor location whenever the Woodbridge is closed, so I am able to speak with the receptionist there to book an appointment if need be. Celia is very pleasant to deal with. I have never met her, but have spoken to her on the phone numerous times and she is very nice. The other secretary at the Woodbridge clinic Raquel is very kind, and wonderful with my son. She always greets us with a warm smile and is a pleasure to deal with. Again, if we book with that office we are always accommodated if need be. The only thing I have to say is wish the Woodbridge was opened for longer hours, which I understand it is because he splits his time travelling to both of the clinics. However, with the Bloor location closing in the summer I am very happy he will be full time at Woodbridge. I just hope he has some evening days like he does now. Also, wish there was appointment confirmations that can be sent via e-mail. Other than that I am truly thankful to have Dr.Mendes and will be hopefully seeing him for a long time.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017