Ratings for Dr. John Mendes

Such a wonderful pediatrician to my children. His staff are very pleasant, and the place is clean and bright.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr Mendes is an amazing pediatrician and my kids absolutely love him! I’m so grateful to have him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I have nothing but love for Dr.Mendes. He is exactly what a pediatrician should be - he is patient, great with kids, and VERY knowledgeable. On a few occasions I have gone to the walk in due to after hours or weekends, and of those times the doctors there wouldn’t know what my kid had. I would then follow up with Dr Mendes the next day or two and he knew exactly what it was and was right - this has already happened about 2-3 times. Thank you so much Dr.Mendes!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

He is the best ! Once I told him that I had a “silly” question ... and he looked to me and said ... - there is nothing silly on a moms concern.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr.Mendes is the best! He is my nephew's pediatrician (which is why I decided to see him now with my baby girl, and I am so beyond happy with him. His attention and caring attitude means a lot to me as a new mom. His staff is very professional too. Thank you so much for all that you do for our family Dr.Mendes.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

My family has been with Dr Mendes for 13 years . Since he was on Dundas at the Rushhome clinic. He takes the time to listen . Hes very knowledgeable. He's always on time . His staff are very upbeat and prompt . 13 years 4 kids 2 with disabilities very greatful to have him as our paediatrician

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Have been seeing Dr.Mendes for almost 7 years now, and he is just fantastic. So glad we found him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

So grateful for Dr.Mendes and all that he does for our family. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr.Mendes is honestly the best, he's amazing with our children, and if I can give him more than 5 stars then I would. The only thing that I would comment on from seeing him the past few years, is I wished he had more hours at his Woodbridge, but understand it is because he splits his time between two practices. However, now that he will be practicing full time at Woodbridge in the next few months, I am beyond thrilled. Staff are wonderful and we never have an issue with getting an appt when sick. Thank you Dr.Mendes - you are amazing!!!! :)

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Amazing doctor! I have nothing but good things to say about him. He was my pediatrician when I was younger, and now I'm fortunate to have him looking after my children.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017