Ratings for Dr. Thurairajan Vyravipillai

Dr. Raj is always late and there is at least an hour plus wait (because they book in too many people all the time). Dr. Raj never reads your file and when I got an x-ray and returned the next day he said what am I doing there instead of just checking my file. Dr. Raj can be extremely rude and he is always rushing you because he is late all the time.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I had a bacterial infection & couldn't get into see Dr Vyravipillai so I went to another doctor. The other doctor was useless and wouldn't treat & prescribe me with anything. A few days later I got in to see Dr Vyravipillai who treated & prescribed me medication to treat the infection & my problems breathing. I quickly recovered. I have had a number of similar experiences where I have had a physical condition and Dr Vyravipillai has been helpful and treated me quickly and effectively. There has however been a couple of times where my pharmacist has discussed some minor issues in the way Dr Vyravipillai has treated & things to be cautious about. If I am unsure about something I now ask my pharmacist to double check. Bottom line doctors are human & can make mistakes. The only real problem I have with Dr Vyravipillai is that he often seems confronting sometimes to the point of having a temper, therefore his bedside manner is lacking & I wouldn't feel comfortable to discuss certain issues.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013