You may also like

Rate Dr. Sara Giglio

Dr. Sara Giglio's Ratings

It has been a privilege being one of Sara Giglio's patients. I saw her for a little over a year or so ago. The time spent with her was extremely valuable in my life. A year before, I had experienced an MI and was prescribed much needed heart meds that were very helpful at the time but that afterwards triggered unwanted physiological and psychological maladies. These included misaligned neurotransmitters, insomnia, depression, hypoglycemia, arrhythmias, hypertension, troublesome digestion issues, a worsening of adrenal fatigue, eye flashes, and for a brief period, suicidal thoughts and panic attacks that presented themselves after my primary along with a psychiatrist prescribed psych meds. This came about because of some depression that I had briefly mentioned to my primary. The psych meds only made matters worse with nine trips to the ER only to find out things were “normal”. Prescription drugs exacerbated the panic state and as a consequence many nights were spent outside wandering around emergency rooms ready to enter in just in case something happened. So I left my primary physician and shifted over to the naturopath method in order to assuage the side effects. However, the symptoms as before mentioned did not vanish right away so the desperate quest to seek support groups was on but the few encountered were the 12 step method and though these are extremely helpful to many recovering from street drugs or alcohol, there was little support for titrating from psych meds and so in many instances it was difficult to relate. Some friends who saw my struggle suggested private counseling and so enter in Dr. Sara Giglio! When we first met I was a wreck with nervous jitters, fear, panic attacks, and was just plain anxious under a dark gloom even in the light of day. During the first session (as with the rest of them) there was talking and listening and talking and listening and then tears began to flow and the tension began to melt away. I asked her to have the lamp behind me turned off and so she did. And then something else and she complied, always making the environment very comfortable. I opened up like a can of sardines, with many feelings that were all bundled up coming out session after session and in turn was given such a hopeful and peaceful resolve that complemented well with the long, slow, and gradual recovery results associated with the naturopath method. Dr. Sara Giglio was there to pull me back from setbacks as if a catalyst to aid in the healing. Dr. Giglio allowed me to be totally transparent within her gentle, intelligent and yet brutally honest decorum. She was a definite Godsend mentally, physically, and most definitely, spiritually and I thank the Lord for this divine appointment! I carry Dr. Sara Giglio in my thoughts now; she is there as a whisper and only second to my maker and supreme director of my path! Thank you Sara for the special, sweet, kind, person and psychologist that you are! I am thankful that the nights of wandering the streets to escape the fear, to stop the pain or to just hang around outside emergency rooms are over and that now these have been replaced by time spent in my studio preparing drawings and selecting canvases for future art exhibitions. And so with the sun shining on my face I can honestly say that I am happy again! And so it is with the highest of praise and complete confidence that I recommend Dr. Sara Giglio if you are suffering from any illness or malaise where the need to be understood, to be consoled, and to be given hope is paramount!
Most sincerely,
Raul Espinoza

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Most humble, down to earth, and knowledgeable psychologist I have ever met. She was born to do this. She has helped my child more than she will ever know. She changed his thoughts and patterns of behavior in ways that I never thought possible. He is now a healthy and well adjusted young man. I have never met a better doctor that has such a sweet disposition and is such a joy to be around. She walked my family through one of the most difficult times we ever encountered and supported my son in ways I couldn't imagine possible. She checked in with me weekly and gave me practical and concrete skills to try and more than that, she made me feel understood and supported as a mother. I am so grateful to have met this woman. I truly believe she is a miracle worker. I absolutely love this woman!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][11111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Dr. Giglio is one of the kindest, most genuine doctors I have ever met. Her training and expertise are very obvious. I had given up on counseling/therapy all together after having had multiple bad experiences with other psychologists. She took the time to make me feel comfortable and she knew how to address my situation and treat my anxiety and depression in the most efficient and professional way. She accomodated appointments and went out of her way to support me and my family during this difficult time. She was often was able to offer a next day appointment and went above and beyond in checking my health insurance coverage to make sure I wouldn't incur additional expenses. I sought her help during a very difficult time and I am so glad I found her. Look no further if you need a psychologist. I have sent people to her and everyone who met her had a similar experience to mine. A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][11110].votes_count ]]