Ratings for Dr. William R. Work

I am thankful the board finally took away his license. The bad thing is that he is now practicing in Russia.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Most doctors tend to be arrogant introverts anyway but Dr Work takes this to a new level, This is undoubtedly why he has run afoul of the Board

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr work has been very helpful and easy to get in touch with. If he can't see me in the office that day (meaning its not an emergancy) then he will make sure I have everything I need till the appointment. I just recently moved out of Fresno and will make trips back to see him. All dr will be going to the monthly fee eventually. Any dr that wants to spend time with their patients that is.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr Work is a concierge doctor (hence the monthly fee) who is very down to earth and spends a great deal of time really listening to his patients concerns and asks lots of questions to deliver quality care. If you don't want to pay for that level of care go to another doctor that works on high volume instead of thorough care. Get treated like a number instead of a patient.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I think Dr. Work is amazing, caring and extremely intelligent. He diagnosed me with a tumor when no other Dr. could find it. He's the only Dr. that spends quality time with his patients, and really puts effort into studying the patients personal medical conditions. He's down to earth, extremely helpful and he listens! The other negative comments cannot be true in my opinion. I think people are just upset that they do have to pay more for his services. I think its worth every penny. Thank you Dr. Work!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Work charges a monthly amount for 24 hour service, but is only available 4 days a week. If you need to see him other than those 4 days a week, his staff will brush you off and tell you he is not available. He is happy to take the money. He has misdiagnosed me and wasted a lot of time and money. Check out the past sanctions against him. That should be a arming to others. I quit going and now I see a real doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

I am truly satisfied with the care I have received from Dr. Work and his staff. He is on the cutting edge of anti-aging medicine and is continually looking out for the benefit of his patient's health. He treats me as a whole person, not a symptom. This is the way more doctors should be.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Work. I had to drive four hours each way to see him but it was worth it. He didn't question my pain but was the first doctor to truly believe me and help me live a better quality of life. I really don't know what I would have done without him. Tracy Jorgensen, Folsom, CA

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

The contracts are getting worse and he seem to do anything including is family to detour appointment. Most people don't realize that Ashley talks to you as if you are dirt wile the most of the rest of his staff is related by marriage or bloud. For my 125.00 I receive no special treatment and am probably better off in a clinic. A Doctor is only as good as their staff and if they are in their pocket they tend to take liberties and talk to you like dirt. Their billing is all messed up and to many apologies are empty. It is hard to get in now unless someone else cancels. Are they even paying more per month just to book? I think he plays favorites and will not stand behind his work. He will choose the parachute rather than help the patient. He helped me in a time of need but down hill from there.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

My name is Julie Adair and I just completed an externship working under Dr. Work. It was an exceptional experience working with him and learning from him. I can honestly say that I have never met or even heard of any doctor with this kind of exceptional work ethics or the kind of working environment he has created for his employees which in turn makes it a better environment for his patients. Under his supervision and with the other staff memebers also making sure I was working with the patients as needed, I was allowed to help with the care of the patients and I never heard a bad word from any of them. All I heard was how he had helped them and continued to help them with their medical problems and how much they liked him. I would recommend him to anyone and have actually recomended him to my own family members. I feel I was very fortunate to be able to work with him for the short time that I was there.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. William R. Work's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1996)