Ratings for Dr. William R. Work

I have had this doctor before, he was very kind and caring as was his assistant ruff ruff, anyway but then he decided to just stop seeing me i would say to never see him ever.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Work is a quack! He was responsible for making my mother an addict to OxyContin. Dr. Work should never work a day as a doctor. He is a liar and a crook. There are doctors like him who have hooked patients on opiate medications, and as patients we have to watchout for this dangerous quacks.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I miss his experience and hard work that is disappearing from the field almost completely. He knew what Concierge Medicine meant and ruled with a iron scope. Don’t let that puppy fool you, he was stern yet listened. It has taken me 4 years to find someone that even comes close to his level of service.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

To my deep regret Dr. William Work passed away early in January this year. He planned to start his practices in Russia. He was a good guy.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I am thankful the board finally took away his license. The bad thing is that he is now practicing in Russia.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Most doctors tend to be arrogant introverts anyway but Dr Work takes this to a new level, This is undoubtedly why he has run afoul of the Board

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr work has been very helpful and easy to get in touch with. If he can't see me in the office that day (meaning its not an emergancy) then he will make sure I have everything I need till the appointment. I just recently moved out of Fresno and will make trips back to see him. All dr will be going to the monthly fee eventually. Any dr that wants to spend time with their patients that is.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr Work is a concierge doctor (hence the monthly fee) who is very down to earth and spends a great deal of time really listening to his patients concerns and asks lots of questions to deliver quality care. If you don't want to pay for that level of care go to another doctor that works on high volume instead of thorough care. Get treated like a number instead of a patient.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I think Dr. Work is amazing, caring and extremely intelligent. He diagnosed me with a tumor when no other Dr. could find it. He's the only Dr. that spends quality time with his patients, and really puts effort into studying the patients personal medical conditions. He's down to earth, extremely helpful and he listens! The other negative comments cannot be true in my opinion. I think people are just upset that they do have to pay more for his services. I think its worth every penny. Thank you Dr. Work!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Work charges a monthly amount for 24 hour service, but is only available 4 days a week. If you need to see him other than those 4 days a week, his staff will brush you off and tell you he is not available. He is happy to take the money. He has misdiagnosed me and wasted a lot of time and money. Check out the past sanctions against him. That should be a arming to others. I quit going and now I see a real doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. William R. Work's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1996)