Ratings for Dr. Lesley K. Bicanovsky

Dr. B and her staff are one of a kind! They are truly caring, helpful, and knowledgeable!! She always takes the time to make sure all your questions are answered! If you call the office with a question they call you right back! Dr B has called me at home just to verify some questionable information in my chart(I transferred from another dr). Her office if 40 minutes from my house and the drive out there every week with both of my pregnancies was more than worth it!! Absolutely love her and her staf,f have recommended her to anyone looking and will continue to give her the highest of praise and recommendations!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Wonderful doctor and staff. Very helpful and willing to listen to my concerns. Would recommend her to everyone. Sat down and explained everything to me after transferring my care to her from a really bad office that resulted in a horrible experience. Dr. Bicanovsky is very friendly and makes sure she answers all your questions before she does anything.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr. Lesley K. Bicanovsky's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)