Ratings for Dr. Neil Smith

I have been seeing Dr Smith for over 10 years. Within that time he has been nothing but professional, compassionate & full of knowledge. He took the time to explain each phase of my treatment and surgery. He answered all questions and addressed my anxieties thoroughly. I am truly impressed how friendly, fast and efficient the staff are. I highly reccomend Dr Smith to all future patients. You will be in safe hands!! Thanks Dr Smith!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr Smith has treated my husband for the past 7 years both in his surgery and also in Allamanda and Pindara hospitals. He has always made him feel at ease and been very professional. Dr Smith has a wonderful doctor patient relationship, we can never thank him enough for what he has done for Graham. There is nothing anyone could complain about Dr Neil Smith or his staff.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Neil Smith helped our beautiful family. My husband had a vasectomy prior to us meeting. Dr Smith did a vasectomy reversal and our daughter was conceived. The reversal then needed to be done a second time before our son was conceived 5 yrs later. Very happy clients - highly recommend Dr Smith.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I have seen dr smith 3 times as i suffer from a low sperm count and it has been a very hard road to conceive a child for me and my partner id love to thank dr smith and the ladys at the desk as your kind words and advise has helped alot

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Unfortunately I have been in to see Neil twice in the last year with kidney stones. From the wonderful girls at the front office, they organized everything that had to be done. Dr Smith made everything very clear and nothing was any trouble, fantastic service and follow up from Neil. Very highly recommend if you have any trouble with your water works.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I had the misfortune of being operated on by this doctor ..he is the most unconcerening arrogant doctor I have ever dealt with he's so called bedside manner is atrocious ..he gives you no explanation its as though you don't matter ..and don't need to to be informed of your procedure or your progress.. the last time I seen him in he's office in Southport there is a sign there informing patients of switching of all mobile devices ..well he was half way through examining me when he walked away to answer a text message ..hmmmm real professional I couldn't recommend this doctor to anyone

Submitted September 10, 2017