Ratings for Dr. Randy Zbuk

Smart doctor not a role model for healthy eating habits..White bread? are you for real?

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

My daughter loves to see Dr. Zbuk. He actually listens and cares. Finally found somebody for my teen, who hated seeing male doctors, she went to two other psychiatrists in the city and they were horrible! She felt judged and they would just prescribe her medications and not listen to what she was going through. Dr. Zbuk has helped us so much, finally got her on the right meds. He is so kind, super knowledgeable. He's busy and I actually understand why! If you get a referral to him, teens will actually have a hard time letting go! Or going to their therapist! He truly cares it shows; he won't only prescribe medication but also do therapy with your child. Thank you so much Dr. Zbuk!!! We are so very grateful for all that you have done and all the support with our family.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Zbuk is forgetful and has zero follow through. He's great at making suggestions, but never sees it through, never sends in the documents as promised. He and his staff practice zero accountability. In their eyes they can do no wrong. They are great at messing up and then trying to throw others under the bus. They would benefit from empathy training, accountability training and practicing what they preach.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He is the best psychiatrist I have ever had. I have had him as a theoerist for over 5 years. He is like a friend to me now. I am always excited to go see him

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

So thankful to have found a child psychiatrist. Dr. Zbuk was very kind and wonderful with my child. Definitely in the right profession! Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

One of the nicest doctors ever..could not ask for a better doc.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Knowledgeable, friendly and just a wonderful doctor. I would recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

what a nice guy. My child is doing so much better thanks to Dr. Zbuk. I have never felt judged

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Zbuk cured my fear of psychiatrists. After being in the emergency care in the stollery, the psychiatrists I had seen were awful and apathetic and uncaring. I was terrified to see Dr. Zbuk. However, I stand corrected. For once, I didn't feel like I had to prove I needed help. Thank you so much. Would reccommended highly.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

My son was brought to Dr. Zbuk, and I have to say there was more damage than good. I see the other reviews here and maybe he was good for your kids, but he was very bad for mine. There is conflict in the family due to divorce and instead of recommending counselling or intermediaries to bring an accord, he prescribed heavy medication and waved the problem away. Now there are serious reactions to medication, and nonsense advise about cutting people off. I wish that Dr. Zbuk considered more carefully his quick advice to others and his overly quick chemical solutions to every problem. Avoid. For the sake of your kids, stay away from this one and find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016