Ratings for Dr. Marc L. Schermerhorn

Very Vary bad service Please if you have choices try not to go to this office I had terrible experience with this office. My father had an appointment after his surgery. His hand got infected and he needed immediately attention. So they did the appointment on Tuesday at 2:30pm with Doctor Thomas, so I showed up in the office at 2:15pm and the assistant of the Dr. Thomas comes out and tells me that the appointment is at 3:30pm with different doctor wit Marc Schermerhorn and that I should have been informed which I was not. I went to 5th fl to wait till 3:30pm for the appointment with Dr. Schermerhorn I waited until 4:40pm before doctor showed up. So please I do not want to go more details where else they did next day, but please do not go to this office or this doctors they are very irresponsible.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

This doctor saved my dad's leg on my occasions. We are from Ontario, Canada. He was helpful, SUPER knowledgeable, and put my parents at ease. I am so indebted to this doctor for saving my dad's legs. He is truly one of the best doctors in the world!!!! Thank you Dr. Schermerhorn.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Marc L. Schermerhorn's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=368591'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014