Ratings for Dr. Mahua Ghosh

Best doctor for trans patient. I am very happy with her. She calls and talks with patient so she is not doing for money alone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

she is too scared to prescribe required medicine, not that kind of doctors Canada needs...!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

She was so good with me and not sure why people are not happy. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Sorry, but I would not recommend her. She doesn't to listen, and keep telling nothing wrong with me. Unfortunately my result get worst and she start taking it more seriously, but still doesn't listen my symptoms/problem.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr Ghosh is a wonderful doctor. If she doesn't know something, she looks it up right in front of you and finds the answer. She was really thorough with my blood work and hormone levels and is genuinely kind. I've been a few times since 2014 and both of the nurses she has doing assessments were really rude and would gossip in the hallways. Other than that I enjoy my appointments.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Wonderful bedside manners. If theirs an issue she will call me at home. Caring. one of the best Dr, I've had.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I would not recommend this Doctor! I wasted almost two years of my time and health with this Dr. who continued to tell me that the symptoms I was experiencing were "in my head" and that there was "nothing wrong with me". I have since been to a new specialist, who could not understand why she was not treating me, as she should have, based on my history of test results. He has since diagnosed me and reassured me that it wasn't "all in my head".

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Such a sweet doctor. I highly recommend her. Very empathetic and helpful with my diagnosis of PCOS. The front desk staff were very helpful and so was my nurse there.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013