Ratings for Dr. Sundara P. Kulkarni

She did a small procedure on me and during my pregnancy I found that she didn't really do such a good job. My doctor had to correct her blotched work. She is also condescending if you want to know more about her plan of treatment and does not have the patience that is a must in her profession. Certainly would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

Dr. Kulkarni is certainly a nice lady, and knows her field. However, in the 5 or so times I've had appointments with her, I've always waited for over an hour before seeing her. Also, she is very condescending. I am an educated professional and don't need to be talked to like a child.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr.Kulkarni is the most caring and thoughtful doctor I had ever been to. She took her time- and fully explained everything to me. She recommended me to some of he top specialist in Houston for my Lups disease. Dr.Kulkarni mailed me lab work the very next day (which other doctors have the nurse call and give results over the phone) & she has called me twice to check up on me and its been a week since visit. i absolutely adore her :) My manager at work recommended me to her. I live about 45 minutes away, but the drive is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. Sundara P. Kulkarni's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1971)

Amerihealth