Ratings for Dr. Jaskaren Dhaliwal

Been with her since she started practicing in Brampton and I love her! Our kids are similar ages and she gets being a mom and trusts my instinct! Never had a better more attentive dr in my life!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr Dhaliwal is the best doctor hands down! She goes the extra mile and I am so glad to have found her! She is proof of someone becoming a doctor for the genuine care of people.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I just started coming to this clinic for less than a year. I can not tell how great and caring Dr. Dhaliwal is. She listens to what you have to say and takes the time to understand. You can come in a few months later and knows exactly how she left off with you. My daughter who is 12 years old is so comfortable with her and is not afraid to see her. Would highly recommend this office to anyone who needs a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Very attentive Doctor. Takes her time with the patient. My kids and wife are all her patients and they like her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Amazing doctor who takes time to listen. Switched to her office due to friend's recommendation and so glad I did.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Let me put it to you this way, my wife doesn't like people very much, but she likes Dr.D...case and point!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Great Dr. She listens to you and doesn't judge you or say there is nothing wrong with you. She gets to the bottom of your problem and if she can't figure it out, she will send you to someone who can help further. Great bedside manner and a great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Amazing Doctor. When I was diagnosed with Diabetes she was concerned enough to call me from her home on her personal time to make sure she spoke with my wife and I then set up an appointment the next day. Our kids love her as she explains everything to them. Its refreshing to have a young doctor with the old school caring for her patients.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Been with her for years! Amazing doctor with fantastic bed side manners!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

She is an amazing doctor that knows her information and always takes her time with her appointment. Great doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016