Ratings for Dr. Claude O. McCoy

Dr. McCoy has helped me tremendously. I have found him to be inciteful, supportive, funny and kind. He does use faith in God as part of his therapy, but only if that is something the client is comfortable with. i was told right up front that I did not have to believe in God to work with him. There are things in my life that are better than I ever imagined they could ever be, and Dr. McCoy really helped me to achieve this.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

This man should not be practicing medicine. He is an delirious preacher disguised as an MD. He doesn't believe issues like depression, anxiety and alcoholism are real biological diseases, but rather are only spiritual problems solved with religious fortitude and commitment rather than medication. He was unaware of much reputable research saying otherwise and insulted me and my religious beliefs to the core during our visit. Do not see this doctor if you value your mental health!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014