Ratings for Dr. Bryant A. Manning

Dr. manning has been our family for 20 years and has always been very professional as well as correct in his diagnosis. In fact, he diagnosed my husband with lymphoma and immediately got him to the best oncologist in town-that was 8 years ago. I hate to see him retire-our family loves him. k.w.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Dr Manning actually delivered me 25 years ago. He was my primary care physician until I was 15 and had tonsilitis for 14 years. He said I didnt need my tonsils out...so we went to a specialist who said it should have never gone on so long. The year before I broke my thumb skiing in CO and they just splinted it without resetting it. They told me to go to my doc when i got home. He looked at it and said it was fine. Needless to say, I don't feel like I ever recieved quality care. Also you have to wait in the waiting room a minimum of 1 hour. He does need to retire.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr Manning has been a doctor for a long time- I think he needs to retire,because there were medical mistakes made on me and his judgment wasnt very good. His bedside manner is pretty good

flag | Submitted October 13, 2006