Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Davidson

Probably one of the most dismissive, confrontational & unhelpful doctors I have ever come across. Do yourself a favor & DO NOT sign on with this allergist. He's a crank, oftentimes condescending & may turn his back on you when you need him most. After some problems communicating over a messaging tool he recommended I use, he sent me a letter saying he wouldn't treat me any longer & advised I see another dr. I have never experienced anything like that before & am frankly pretty insulted by it. AVOID!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Great service! Appointments started on time. The staff was kind and made it easy for me to handle all the tests. Dr D was very clear, comprehensive and made sure I understood the outcomes and my treatments. What a great set of folks! Thanks Dr D and Co!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

He is board certified and an excellent allergist. He has a very informative website and has helped many patients with allergies. He successfully treated myself, family members, co-workers and close friends with severe allergies. Some of these people I know had such severe allergies that their medication was causing constant drowsiness. But after switching to better medication or allergy shots for some, they are doing so much better. I've thanked the person who referred me to Dr. Davidson and in turn have had friends thank me for referring them to him also.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey M. Davidson's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1980)

AHC