Ratings for Dr. Tamara McColl

i think this is the same doctor - she was wearing an ottawa shirt when she saw me at st. boniface emergency. Excellent doctor. Took my concerns seriously. Finally a doctor with a plan - arranged a cat scan and cancer care appointment all within 3 days of seeing her. Even called to make sure I was doing ok. Lovely human being.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Really funny and kind. Made my wife feel really comfortable - which is hard to do in a hospital. We could see she was busy but took time to explain things well - sharp as a whip! Nice to see that women are taking leadership in mediicne. just too bad she isn't taking patients outside the ER!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Worth the long wait... Kind, knowledgable and took the time to explain things

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

This senior resident saw my mother in the emergency room and saved her life. My mom was hit by a car, unconscious and bleeding. Dr. Mccoll put in a breathing tube and drained the blood out of her lungs. She stabilized her and sent her to ICU. what is remarkable is that Dr. Mccol spent so much time comforting us and explaining in detail what was going on and what the plan was. My mom is now well and back home after 3 weeks in hospital. We owe her life to this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013