Ratings for Dr. Raja Roy

This doctor is more interested in minting money than the interest of the patient. Once you visit him - he will rob you off the last penny that you may have. Avoid him at all cost. There are better doctors in town.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Great Doctor ... Patient help is main moto. Always patient first.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

One of the worst Cardiologists I have come across. My father in law was admitted to Woodlands hospital for Angiography test. The test was to be done at 2.00PM. Instead without informing anyone in the family the hospital staff forced my father-in-law to undergo Angiography test at 11.30AM and he suffered cardiac arrest due to negligence of the hospital staff. When we were informed it was too late and by the time we reached the hospital at around 2.15PM, my father in law suffered complications. When the hospital staff called for Dr Roy, he was seen casually strolling and passing casual remark - "why so urgency and is he the only patient that i have". My father in a law was never a diabetic patient. Inspite of that the unscrupulous doctor wrote in the death certificate that he was had sugar for long.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Raja Roy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.