Ratings for Dr. Aruna Kalra

Was surprised at how rude a doctor could be. When we got to meet her finally at 12:45 PM and told her that our appointment was at 11:15 AM (just so that she could schedule us before the other patients who came after us), she rudely replied asking if we had come her to tell her that. Then she proceeded to talk to my mother for 2-3 minutes and without even looking at her,prescribed her medicines. Terrible terrible experience.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr Aruna Kalra is the most disgusting "Doctor?" this is just the title nothing beyond that. She is the black sheep of gynecology, just want to make money by supposedly consulting and every married woman after 45 should use contraceptives and should not conceive for whatever reason. I don't know in which century she is living. I wanted to consult her whether I was pregnant or not and all she did was look at my one month old medical reports and prescribed a bunch of medicines such as for worms and she told me to give this medicine to my maid servant as well, I don't understand in which direction her mind works and does not work at all. I think she should consult with the psychiatrist but in my opinion if she will consult with one the shrink will need a shrink after he/she finishes with her the first session.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

visited Dr. Aruna Kalra in Paras Hospital. She was sort of rude and judgmental, didn't give enough time, was in rush even after not having many patients in waiting(which is not justified even she had many patients in waiting). Doesn't make the patient feel at an ease. I was out of the door in less than 3 mins.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016