Ratings for Dr. George Yearsley

An amazing surgeon. I appreciate his calm demeanor I was apprehensive about my cataract surgery however he kept me calm and I felt no pain. His team of nurses treated me like Royalty. I fee very privileged to have him as my optomoligist.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I feel very confident and comfortable with Dr. Yearsley. He gives you all the facts in a straightforward, easy to understand manner and is an extremely pleasant man.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Very full waiting room but I was seen on time and was finished in the one hour I was told I would be there for. That's pretty impressive given the sheer volume of senior care demanding resources these days. The staff were friendly and Doctor Yearsley outstanding. Todays generation of seniors are well informed and do not hesitate to research emerging health issues. Dr Yearsley was very communicative and informative. He ordered follow on tests and I was happy to discover this clinic has kept up to date with technology in the diagnosing of eye conditions/ disease. My confidence in Dr Yearsley is high and I will continue my care with him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Extremely happy with the results of my cataract surgery. Dr. Yearsley has a wonderful bedside manner as well as an excellent surgeon. I was very pleased with the staff as they were quick. efficient and very professional. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. GIVES YOU THE FACTS WITH NO B.S.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I saw Dr. Yearsley because he was filling in for my ophthalmologist who was out of town. I was so impressed with how thorough he was and how he was able to diagnose an eye problem that others had missed in the past. I have switched and will be going to him from now on.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

My first visit got off to a bad start. Staff seemed somewhat unprofessional: whispering conversations interspersed with laughter; not paying attention to making sure the patients were treated in proper order. I was told the appointment would take an hour but it took two. Not the doctor's fault. He was very professional and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

My Mom recently had cataract surgery with Dr Yearsley. During the visits leading up to the surgery we both found Dr. Yearsley to be very professional, caring and thorough. He reassured my Mom that she would be able to see so much better after the surgery and his assurance turned out to be very accurate. My Mom is so pleased with the results and is now waiting to have her other eye done. My Mom really likes and trusts him and has developed a lot of respect for him. We did have to wait for our last appointment but he has become very busy over the last few months. Great guy too.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Skilled and professional. Reassured and eased any tensions I had during my procedure.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013