Ratings for Dr. George Yearsley

Dr. Yearsley is awesome, staff less then desirable

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Yearsley is a terrific eye surgeon. I was lucky enough to have him referred to me through a walk-in clinic. I am autoimmune and was having a bout of iritis. I already knew what it was and the eye drops I needed. The walk-in clinic doctor didn't know about this condition and had me looking at an eye chart. I asked "what eye chart"? Told me to go to an optometrist. I knew this was serious and and an optometrist could not help. Finally, a phone call was placed to Dr. Yearsley and he told the clinic doctor to put the patient (me) on the phone. I told him what was happening and he got me into his office the next morning. He treated the iritis and scheduled me for cataract surgery. I'm so thankful to have him as an eye care specialist. He is very calm and personable as a physician. He restored my vision and I'm grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Yearsley did my upper lid blepharoplasty. Everything, from the information, to the surgery, to the follow-up, was seamless and professional. My stitches healed well and, thanks to Dr. Yearsley, my eyes are again the window to my soul! Thank you all for such a positive experience!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

This great man saved my mother's sight. I cannot say enough nice things about him and Dr. O'Donnel.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

An amazing surgeon. I appreciate his calm demeanor I was apprehensive about my cataract surgery however he kept me calm and I felt no pain. His team of nurses treated me like Royalty. I fee very privileged to have him as my optomoligist.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I feel very confident and comfortable with Dr. Yearsley. He gives you all the facts in a straightforward, easy to understand manner and is an extremely pleasant man.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Very full waiting room but I was seen on time and was finished in the one hour I was told I would be there for. That's pretty impressive given the sheer volume of senior care demanding resources these days. The staff were friendly and Doctor Yearsley outstanding. Todays generation of seniors are well informed and do not hesitate to research emerging health issues. Dr Yearsley was very communicative and informative. He ordered follow on tests and I was happy to discover this clinic has kept up to date with technology in the diagnosing of eye conditions/ disease. My confidence in Dr Yearsley is high and I will continue my care with him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Extremely happy with the results of my cataract surgery. Dr. Yearsley has a wonderful bedside manner as well as an excellent surgeon. I was very pleased with the staff as they were quick. efficient and very professional. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. GIVES YOU THE FACTS WITH NO B.S.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I saw Dr. Yearsley because he was filling in for my ophthalmologist who was out of town. I was so impressed with how thorough he was and how he was able to diagnose an eye problem that others had missed in the past. I have switched and will be going to him from now on.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014