Dr. Gordon Weir

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gordon Weir

Simply an incredible dentist. Responding at 2am to one emergency and meeting on Boxing Day to fix another dental emergency for my daughter instead of going to his cottage. The care he took of my daughter went beyond exceptional. But when you read his CV you understand what you are dealing with as his training and experience is far beyond that of a normal dentist. I would be beyond surprised if anyone ever had a bad experience with Gordon or his Dad. They are supremely qualified, caring professionals who appear to love what they are doing. They are the best dentists anyone in our family has ever had and anyone else would be a distant 2nd choice for dentistry as a result.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

If you are looking for a dentist you cannot do better than Dr. Gordon Weir. This is the best dental experience I have ever had! The staff is also most welcoming and helpful and the office is a very pleasant space. I almost look forward to going again!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr Gordon Weir is very kind and helpful when it comes to understanding what he will be doing during your visit. Awesome guy!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr Gordon Weir is a fantastic dentist and a really nice individual. I had serious problems with my teeth and bite that required implants to restore not only my smile but allow me to eat all foods that had not been possible for a long time. He is the ultimate professional and there is nothing he cant do to fix and improve your dental problems. For the first time in my life I did not fear going to the dentist and had the utmost trust in Gordon. He is dedicated and at the top of his profession I would trust him with any procedure regarding dental care. My regret is that i did not go to his practice sooner. The staff are amazing, dedicated and friendly and put you at ease the moment you enter the reception area. I have never experienced such a level of customer care. Doctor Gordon has literally changed my life and I cant thank him enough for what he has done for me and my confidence, Have had many comments about my new smile. My whole family are now patients of Doctor Weir. I highly recommend Dr Gordon Weir I would not go anywhere else for dental care.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Really great dentist and person. He bounded my front tooth and when I showed it to another dentist he was amazed. Great work!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I was a difficult case for Dr. Weir, at every turn a new challenge seemed like it was popping up, which lead to great frustration for myself. During the entire process, from start to end, he reassured me that there is a remedy for the issue and he delivered. He even provided me with a great "temporary" implant tooth until the real, final product can go in. Most of my friends don't even know it's fake - it's that good. He even called me on his own time, after work, to see how I'm feeling after the procedure. Gordon is a great guy and I'd recommend him to absolutely everyone. He's basically a dentistry-wizard.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Super nice, and great at his job. Pays attention to detail.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Best dentist ever! He goes above and beyond to ensure that I am comfortable and to help in any way he can. I have had a variety of dental issues and Dr. Weir has worked diligently to fix them! I am so thankful for this dental office. I continue to drive 1.5 hrs to Oakville because I will not find the same care in my hometown.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I highly recommend the Ford village dentistry . I am very happy with the procedure that was performed and found it to be painless. The office called me the next day to see how I was doing. They are efficient, friendly, and punctual.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Best hands ever, I felt nothing when I Had my tooth fixed, and I Have very sensitive teeth. He makes sure you understand everything that have to be done, taking pictures with a tiny intraoral camera and then give you explanations step by step. The office is beautiful, very clean and organized, amazingly decorated, last and top notch technology and the best of all is his staff, from the front desk, very nice ladies, very knowledgeable about insurance. The hygienists and the dental assistants ARE AWESOME..... very well trained and understanding. Always on time. Best experience ever...... highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016