Ratings for Dr. Ralph D. Neal

I have been going to Dr. Neal for years and I love him to death. He is absoluetly great. He takes the time to make sure every ailment I may be having is taken care of.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

I moved in and We had a emergency because my husband had a accident before we moved. He had pain, he could neither breath nor move. I took him to Dr. Neal when we got there they just wanted a nurse to treat him I said no , he has a very serious problem due the accident and he need the doctor. She said oh them you have to wait. We got very upset and left. We came back next day they took the x-r and man in the x-r room said: It looks like your lunge is full of fluid. Neal checed the x-r and said: No it is just scar tissue inside your lunge. He Gave him antibiotic and back home. Next day he was worse I took him to ER in Mobile. They x-r him and lunge was full of no just fluid but BLOOD. Between me and my husband we have been in his officie 4 times and everytime was something wrong. And last time I got really upset with and I gave them a piece of my mind.Don't trust them . DO not go there. They do not have any respect for people and treat them like indigent if they are doing you a favor!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. Ralph D. Neal's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal