Dr. Cyril T. Sebastian

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cyril T. Sebastian

The waiting area was clean,exam room was clean, and everyone was courteous, friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

My surgery was a success. Dr. Sebastian is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Sebastian performed an laminectomy on my lower back, nothing was resolved. He told me the pain was normal because of my age, I had to live with it. Would never recommend this doctor to no one.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Very thorough and explanation of options. First class!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Sebastian took my copay and left me empty handed. I went in with severe pain down both of my legs with an MRI showing two herniated disc and spinal sclerosis, plus EMG results showing nerve impairment in both legs and he prescribed me physical therapy, that I am physically unable to do (as acknowledged by himself) and steroid injections after I have already had steroid therapy. He offered to only fix one of the herniated disc, said that my neurolgist and the MRI technician were 'wrong', and when I began to cry, because I really was anticipating some help, sat and stared at me. I will not be returning and highly recommend that another doctor be found to anyone that doesn't want to pump money into a system (that he openly supports) of physical therapy and injections when studies show that do not work. He did not offer me any pain medication or any other relief and agreed that his diagnosis was that I should 'deal' with the pain.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

He is an awesome Doctor! He was very knowledgeable and spent enough time explain everything.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Cyril T. Sebastian's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX