Ratings for Dr. Devi P. Misra

Dr. Misra has not seen my father after being admitted 48 hours ago yet he charted that he saw him in the middle of the night. Dr. Misra has never been in the room. Smells like Medicare fraud...

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

I was sick in the hospital this md spoke to me like i was a dog. he was very uncaring and treated me like it was my fault i was sick. I hope to never come in contact with this md again.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Straight to the point and he make sure that you leave 100% sure what is going on.

Submitted May 29, 2007

My husband had a serious accident and have been hospitalized for blood clots because.In the hospitalhe could not stand up had to many broken bones. Misra treated him for 10 days in the hospital and did not even know he's real physical conditions and Misra got mad at him because he could not stand up.My husband got out of the hospital and had some problems because of the medication he put him on. I called Misra and explained to him he just said: YOu need to go to a family doctor.I told him: Are you stupid? You treated him and saw that he can not even sit in bed. I got so mad that I hang up the phone. He is a Indian Dr. and he a totaly JERK.Beware. Don't trust him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. Devi P. Misra's Credentials

• Scb Med Coll, Utkal Univ, Cuttak, Orissa, India (Grad. 1966)

HIP