Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Clawson

I got great results after my car accident! I will recommend everyone i know to go see Dr. T.J.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I Love Dr. T.J. so much! He is the best chiropractor i have ever been to in my life! I went to many chiropractors here in OKC and he is far the best i have been to. He comes from a Chiropractic Family!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I love Dr. T.J. Clawson he helped me avoid surgery. And i learned what Chiropractic care could do for me to stay well. Thank You for being the best Chiropractor in OKC!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Clawson to everyone!!! Best Chiropractor in Oklahoma City!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I've been to several Chiropractors. Dr. T.J. Clawson will now be my lifetime chiropractor. I have also found that he can naturally provide care for many other illnesses also. I know that he has a Father and many brothers and sisters who also are chiropractors. His sons are in school now for chiropractic!! So thankful i found Dr. T.J. Clawson and recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Dr. clawson is the best chiropractor in Oklahoma City. He helped me so much with the pain that I was having.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Best Chiropractor in Oklahoma City! Dr. Clawson keeps me well without drugs or surgey.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013