Ratings for Dr. O. Lee Kesterson

Best nureosurgurgeon ever. Lacks best side manner but so makes up for it in his knowledge snd will answer any wiestions you may have

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

No no no but h. E double 'll don't let this so called Dr cut u don't care about no one but his pocket .

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Wish I had read his reviews prior to allowing him to cut on me. His arrogance is only exceeded by his lack of integrity. His staff appears to take your kindness as a sign of weakness. His procedure count seems to be of greater value to him than any of your concerns. He will say one thing, just to get your business and then treat you as if your were nothing more than a bother to him. Wish I had known. Good luck to your Dr. Kesterson.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Seen him far a year did not help at all made my back whorse one of the worst doctors he's all about the money. hope you don't fall into the same trap

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

I found the stock to be a quack . I saw him a year and a half ago when I first hurt my back and he was more than willing to run into surgery immediately . I decided to wait and see, I also sought a second opinion from another doctor who also felt I needed to have surgery . now things have gotten worse than I've gone back to the doctor and he no longer sees where there's any kind of a problem . even after reviewing the amount new MRI and the report from the doctor who read the MRI who clearly states if there is a problem on both left and right side this box that does not see it I don't believe he knows how to read an MRI . if you choose this doctor to do surgery on your back good luck . this is the doctor from the neural science center in Ocean Springs Mississippi .

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. O. Lee Kesterson's Credentials

• Southwestern Homeopathic Medical College And Hospital (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Ocean Springs, MS