Dr. Steven Craig Hall

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven Craig Hall

Dr Hall is probably the best doc I have ever met. He truly cares about his patients and is willing to listen to what you are telling him. He doesn't believe in just throwing drugs at a symptom but wants to fix the underlying issue. My wife and I are very happy with his treatment.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr Hall is the best doctor going, I went to a doctor since 1981 and she didn't do nothing for me when I told her stuff, I started going to doctor hall 2 years ago, and its the best thing that ever happened, he listens, and he is very helpful he cares, I found out in the last 2 years i had gout, arthritis in my back , and calcium deposits in my shoulder, so if you can't get along with dr. hall you can't get along with anyone, and I love Trilby she is such a sweetie, they rock and i am greatful to have them as health care professionals.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

So thankful that we have Dr Hall here. He is easy to get in to see, He takes the time to listen. His staff are really nice. Office is clean and new. Glad that he is helping to recruit new doctors to the area.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Great doctor. wonderful staff . the facility is so clean and accessible. I can usually get an appt within a day or two. Dr Hall does not hesitate to refer patients for tests. He always listens to my issues. I have never felt rushed or like I was being humored. when I became a patient of his, he did a full work up of blood, EKG. He was the first doctor that ever did that.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Wonderful doctor. Always takes the extra time. Couldn't ask for better! Have not had to take my children to the ER he always makes sure to get sick children in the same day, no wait.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Absolutely no comment !! As does the truth. This doctor needs to learn the difference

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

This Dr. seemed friendly but he is very dismissive! He just reviewed results and refused to listen to my concerns about the condition. In fact, he lied and told me he was going to do a photocopy of a document and be back, but in actuality this was his excuse for him to leave the room and not answer or discuss my concerns. What kind of Dr. does that? He says this is not like a family dr. office. I take it as a a patient, no questions are allowed? I asked him if I needed physio, he perked up for this, as he referred me to his owned physio office? Cha ching for him. I will not be going there, especially if he is NOT going to listen to my health concerns. Don't go to this Dr.!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Steven Craig Hall

Dr. Steven Craig Hall's response
FEIT physiotherapy is a completely separate business that rents space in the same office building where Dr. Hall rents space. There is no commission earned or any other financial benefit gained by Dr Hall when a referral is made to FEIT or to any other physiotherapist or to any other medical professional service. Due to the time constraints of a busy medical practice, lengthy discussions about multiple medical problems need to be divided over several office visits so that all patients will have reasonable access to time spent with their doctor. If more access were to be given to one patient then less access would have to be given to another patient, since there are only so many hours in a work day. To keep things fair, patients are invited to make multiple appointments if they have multiple or complex concerns.

Submitted April 24, 2017

Doctor hall is a very down to earth kind caring man one of a kind in my mind I'm very grateful to have a doctor who is more common folk minded for those who have him like myself feel blessed his nurse and staff are best kind also thank you doctor hall

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

My family and I have been a patient of Dr. Hall for two years now. I am always surprised at how quickly I can get an appointment, yet how thorough he is in his time with me. He is always very pleasant, always listens, and is always thoughtful about offering advice and feedback. I find him to be extremely patient and knowledgeable. His office staff and his nurse are likewise always very pleasant and very patient. No matter how small my concern is, he never rushes, never makes me feel rushed and thinks carefully about what I am saying.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

He goes above and beyond for his patients, takes all of the time you need and still manages to have short waiting times

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Steven Craig Hall's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Graduated Dalhousie Medical School, 1988 Rotating Internship, North York Branson Hospital, North York, Ontario, 1989 Practiced Family Medicine with hospital inpatient and ER duties, Cheticamp Nova Scotia, 1990 Practiced as locum physician with office practice and ER duties in Turangi, New Zealand, 1991 Practiced as solo family physician with office based outpatient, hospital inpatient and ER duties, Bancroft, Ontario, 1991 to 1997. Passed Certification exam for College of Family Physicians of Canada 1996 Practiced as family physician in 4 doctor group, with inpatient and nursing home duties, Harrodsburg, Kentucky, 1997 to 2009. Passed Board Certification Exam for American Board of Family Practice 1997, 2005 re-certified Practicing as family physician with office based outpatient, hospital inpatient, surgical assist, walk in clinic and nursing home duties, Sydney Nova Scotia, 2013 to present

• English
  • French
  • Spanish

• Dalhousie University, Faculty of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Amerihealth