Ratings for Dr. Dean Monitto

Dr. Dean Monnito is a knowledgeable and thoughtful doctor. He examines the physical condition before a treatment. He listens carefully and asks questions regarding any change, whatever it's positive or negative. In fact, he applies the best technique upon the body's need at this time. Moreover, he explains a treatment on a level with an understandable manner. He does in professional and warm manner. I'd say his treatments include not only acupuncture techniques, but also the moral support. This fact plays a big role in recovery and building strength process. His staff is friendly and nice. I always have treatment on time. I always have my questions answered. I have tried different acupuncture practitioners in the past, but they services didn't meet my specific needs. I found Dean Monnito and the staff the most knowledgeable and helpful. In fact, my husband who didn't believe in acupuncture became Dr. Dean patient as well. I recommend Dr. Monito to everyone who seeks a professional and caring treatment.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dean has a wonderful office. The office is gorgeous. The staff is friendly and helpful. I never have to wait to have treatment as he always seems to be on time, even though he takes his time with us. I never feel rushed. Dean's bedside manner is different than other acupuncturists I have been to. He is down to earth, and makes me laugh. I really feel like that's actually part of his treatment. Although he is lighthearted, I feel 100% confident in his treatments. He explains everything he does at level I can understand. He even gave me his personal cell number and told me to call him if I have any concerns or question. WOW! Really refreshing.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014