Ratings for Dr. Soodabeh Zandi

Reading some of the reviews here made me concern to go to this doctor! what people are calling rude is "English as a second language". She is very nice and caring, maybe a little bit too straight forward (cultural differences). I have been to different dermatologist and she is the only one who has been able to find a solution for my problem. Her knowledge is outstanding.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

K, so here's the reality check. There are NO, meaning NO dermatologists available in Surry, BC, or Canada, so you're lucky if you get a referral / appointment with anyone. Beggars can't be choosers. I went from one of the best dermatologists around to Dr. Zandi. Having read the reviews here, I was concerned in advance of meeting her. I'm super informed about my condition, I am assertive and I ask a lot of very specific questions and own my own care. Within that framework, she's fine, although a little hard to understand. So if you wind up with her as your dermatologist, do your homework, ask specific questions, write everything down, ask her to repeat herself, and be prepared to advocate for your own care. And if you find someone better in the Lower Mainland at this point who is taking patients, wow, you've experienced a miracle.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

She is the hands down the worst doctor I have ever seen. Completely unthorough, rude, and I am questioning if her degree is even legitimate. Will be following up with the medical board. Save yourself the waste of time with this woman.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr Zandi is actually a very qualified Dr. She may seem rude, but she is very thorough. She knows her stuff very well and may not need to ask many questions. The office is very busy, but every patient does get treated with respect and dignity. Excellent Dr! Also, the staff is awesome!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr Zandi seems completely imcompetent in her field and as a docter. She brushes any questions off without any concern. Stay away if you are serious about your health.

Submitted October 25, 2017

dont waste your time. she brushes you off without asking any questions and literally would not give any advice again book another dont wait at all

Submitted July 21, 2017

Really excellent. Respectful, attentive and very knowledgeable. Her experience and abilities will be hard to replace.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Zandi is a great Dr I wish she was not leaving her practice in Victoria. She will be missed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have seen Dr. Zandi on several occasions for ongoing assessments for recurrent squamous and basal cell carcinoma. As a former practioner I would say that Dr. Zandi, while somewhat introverted, seemed pleasant enough but what concerned me more was whether or not she is medically competent. I found her knowledge and treatment competency to be quite acceptable despite her somewhat quite demeanor. I would recommend her to anyone for most dermatological medical issues and her wait time is appreciably shorter than many other dermatologists in town.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

This doctor seems totally disinterested in my condition, absolutely no bedside manner My condition is by no means serious in the grand scheme of things however it seems she " just could not be bothered. Having worked in hospitals for 35 years I realize that there are a few that indeed need to improve on their interactions with patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016