Ratings for Dr. Soodabeh Zandi

Dr Zandi seems completely imcompetent in her field and as a docter. She brushes any questions off without any concern. Stay away if you are serious about your health.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

dont waste your time. she brushes you off without asking any questions and literally would not give any advice again book another dont wait at all

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Really excellent. Respectful, attentive and very knowledgeable. Her experience and abilities will be hard to replace.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Zandi is a great Dr I wish she was not leaving her practice in Victoria. She will be missed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I have seen Dr. Zandi on several occasions for ongoing assessments for recurrent squamous and basal cell carcinoma. As a former practioner I would say that Dr. Zandi, while somewhat introverted, seemed pleasant enough but what concerned me more was whether or not she is medically competent. I found her knowledge and treatment competency to be quite acceptable despite her somewhat quite demeanor. I would recommend her to anyone for most dermatological medical issues and her wait time is appreciably shorter than many other dermatologists in town.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

This doctor seems totally disinterested in my condition, absolutely no bedside manner My condition is by no means serious in the grand scheme of things however it seems she " just could not be bothered. Having worked in hospitals for 35 years I realize that there are a few that indeed need to improve on their interactions with patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had an appointment with this doctor if you want to call her that she has little to no bedside Manner and seemed genuinely disinterested in the reason I was there I was in an out in about 5 minutes has any concerns I had were quickly dismissed and seemingly uncared-for when I ask questions about other issues I got the distinct impression I was bothering her and wasting her time overall a complete waste of my time if you have a choice avoid this doctor

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

My husband has seen her twice now for a squamous cell skin cancer on his neck,She is warm and personable,answered his and my questions and laughed at my husband's jokes.She greeted us with a smile each time.We will definitely go back to her for any future skin problems.5/5 ratings from us! Would give higher if I could..

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Z is usually quiet, attends to what it is fairly quick and that's it. The young man working at the reception was the best. I found in my visits the reception is okay but you can find appts. running late.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

This doctor is beyond a waste of your time. When I say waste of time I mean if your doctor referrers you to her refuse to go to her and do your research about getting on a wait list with a real dermatologist! I can not voice enough DO NOT waste your time on her. This was the most uncomfortable I have ever felt talking to a doctor. I have been waiting over 4 months to see this dermatologist , apparently they had booked my appointment after my referral was received without my knowledge or any confirmation. They booked my appointment date without me knowing I had even gotten in to see a dermatologist. When I contacted my doctors office they gave me there dermatologist referral reception info and told me to inquire to see were I was on the wait list. When I contacted them they had stated that I was already booked over a month ago and missed my appointment.I had never once revived any info about a dermatologist appointment or any call form them stating any appointment date. I had never been informed in any way then when I had my new appointment then they made me feel as if it was my doing that I had not showed up for the previous appointment when I had been waiting months and was completely unaware that I even had a referral to anyone and was waiting for the appointment call. First things first if you are going to practice in Canada at least have proper English! Your English should not be so bad that your patient is embarrassed to the point they can barley understand what is being said . I do not know why there are any half decent reviews on here because anyone that has had the displeasure of meeting her would not turn back. The first thing she did was sit on her computer pulling up files not saying a word and proceeded to not introduced herself. When she asked about the issues I had made the appointment for she was rude, blunt and quick to cut me off and send me on my way out the door with some cream! she asked me to show her the spots and the problems Ive had when she then told me she would only listen to my one problem and that was only what the doctor had specified and nothing else. Any time I asked any questions or concerns she provided me with no information , help, reasons, causes literally nothing substantial. When I voiced my concerns completely dismissed anything I questioned or brought up . After I have already had many skin issues and tried multiple solutions She gave me some cream for a current issue I am having but the side note when asked about the left over discoloration (guess she does not like answering any questions related )she told me she cant do anything about it and laughed and said just put on sunscreen.(when I confronted her saying I know there are some creams ive done research on and if I could try any other creams she laughed again and shook her head no and told me to put the cream she is giving me on my face as well ) and continued to tell me how there is absolutely nothing or any cream that could help with any discoloration im left with.(Crazy! when obviously there are things that can be done) She physically did not make any scene from my appointment time totaling 2 mins tops and being completely useless . Now Im looking for a dermatologist to take thee time and understanding to listen to me and not throw some cream on a prescription pad and tell me to use it everywhere . She did not address any of the issues or concerns I had and made me feel beyond uncomfortable and rushed being pushed out the door. Overall do not go unless you enjoy getting absolutely no were or you want to talk to someone who extremely hard to understand or make scene of. Her lack of knowledge is beyond me not to mention she is very very blunt, abrupt and rude and does not take the time to listen to what you have to say or answering any questions. Whatever you do do not go to her for your dermatology issues!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016