Ratings for Dr. Millie A. Behera

Dr. Behera and her entire staff are absolutely amazing! We came here from another fertility clinic after 4 failed FET attempts. Dr. Behera took the time to listen to our concerns and after 1 try we are now expecting a little one! She genuinely cares about her patients. Her entire staff makes you feel like family. She is THE BEST doctor and she will take such great care of you!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Seriously, I could never have imagined a better experience with IVF. There are no words to say how amazing Dr. Behera is. From day one she was sincere, honest, optimistic, and really CARED about me. I never got the impression she was in this position/job for any reason other than wanting to help families. I always felt from deep down she truly, deeply cares about me. Her bedside manner is beyond anything I've ever seen or experienced. From preparing for egg retrieval to coming out of anesthesia she was always there with her genuine smile and huge hug :). Tamara, her NP, was the same way always welcoming me with a smile a comforting words. They both never gave up on me and believed in what was to come. The staff at Bloom is equally amazing. I felt, and feel, like part of their family. I'm so thankful and blessed with our outcome of becoming pregnant but will miss seeing all their beautiful faces every day as I graduate onto my OB. Truly you could never dream for a better doctor and group of people to help you become a parent. I believe God lead me to Dr. Behera and her team.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

My husband and I used the Bloom institute when we were destitute. They brightened our horizons and gave us hope. With a little one, two we became a Family of three. We are so thankful for Dr. Behera and her staff. They are with you every step of the way through the bad and the fantastic. Any questions or concerns that you may have they will answer promptly and will calm you when your concerns may become a reality.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience at Bloom! Dr. Behera and her staff were all so encouraging, and it really helped us get through the process and maintain positive attitudes. I immeidI

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Behera and her staff are simply amazing. I felt as if I was their only patient and they were always willing to work with my schedule. There were times when I would wake up in the middle of the night with questions/concerns and shoot over an email expecting to get an answer the next day and the response would come back within an hour or so. I just can't imagine getting this kind of service anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Can't say enough good things about dr Behera .. but I can say if u have dream go to the Bloom and the whole staff there u can feel like a family every think its perfect dr B she is agreat and her staff always nice and helpful.. we waiting now our first baby boy :) thank you so much dr Behera , tamara , shams , kayla I love u all đź’™

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr Behera is truly an angle. I got pregnant after getting treatment from Bloom reproductive in very first time. Dr B and her staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. She is the best best infertility doctor. I am so Happy that I got Dr B for my treatment . If you are struggling for infertility then don't wait go to bloom reproductive and you will be amaze by her treatment.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Working with Dr. Behera and her staff was the best medical experience we've ever had. Her staff acted in such a nice, caring and professional way every single time we went there, which was quite a few times! Dr. Behera is an angel to us and we would recommend her 100%.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

My wife got pregnant after taking treatment from Bloom Reproductive Institute. Dr Behera and her staffs are very knowledgeable and friendly. They spent time with us to listen our problems carefully and started the treatment accordingly. I would highly recommend this clinic for couples who has fertility issues. All the best for everyone who are trying to have babies.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

The entire bloom staff is beyond AMAZING!! If your looking for a knowledgeable and caring dr this is your place to go. Every staff member makes you feel loved and they all go abo r and beyondto make sure you all taken care of at all times. Dr. B is amazing. She has so much knowledge in the fertility field. Her compassion for her patients is beyond measure.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Millie A. Behera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1999)