Ratings for Dr. Millie A. Behera

Anyone going through infertility knows what an emotional position you and your partner are in. It was important to us to find a doctor that not only cared about our situation but someone who genuinely was interested in the success of us getting pregnant. I cant say enough good things about Dr. Millie Behera and her staff. We have been a patient of Dr. Beheras for almost two years after struggling with male factor infertility. I am excited to share that we were able to find success with her team and are now pregnant with twins- without there love and support we wouldn't be in this position. We were very sad to have graduated from their office- they are like family- please consider them if you are going through this difficult time- they will be there with you every step of the way! Xo Erica and Kyle

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

We were referred to Dr. Behera by a friend. We knew our ages would be a factor so made an appointment to discuss options. She took the time to ask questions and listen to our responses. We came up with a plan to try IUI three times then re-group if it didn't work. I felt so comfortable and at ease when dealing with her staff. Everyone showed genuine care and concern during each interaction. They know what they're doing and their customer service is the best I've ever experienced. Our second attempt at IUI worked and we're 32 weeks pregnant now. Our journey, thankfully, wasn't long. They also referred me to my OB/GYN who is just as amazing. I would encourage anyone who wants to know more about their options to meet with Dr. Behera. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

After a difficult journey of miscarriage and 3 failed IVF attempts (via a different facility), my husband and I are so thankful for Dr. Behera’s compassion and expertise. She truly took an individualized approach to my care, and we feel it has made all the difference. We are so thrilled to be 11 weeks pregnant towards our first! All of Dr. Behera’s staff are very caring and supportive and take the time to listen and answer questions so that you never feel rushed. I’m especially thankful for Tamara (the Nurse Practitioner who did most of my ultrasounds) and Leandra (Phlebotomist) for being so generous with their time and knowledge and who go above and beyond to help you feel comfortable and well-cared for. Their patience and positive energy really helped me to get through some difficult times during this journey. I very highly recommend Dr. Behera and her team to anyone seeking treatment. We’ll definitely be back when we’re ready for baby #2!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Behera and Tamara are absolutely amazing!!! We knew nothing going into our first consultation and after our first talk with Tamara we had all of our questions answered with no hesitation. We received the best care we have ever encountered from a physician's office from the second we walked through the door!! Because of this amazing staff we are happily 10 weeks along with our first pregnancy and can't wait to come back for the next one. I would like to use every single synonym for the word Thankful because that is how we feel about Bloom. I would have absolutely no hesitation with referring anyone to Dr. Behara, Tamara, Lisa, and the whole staff, they are the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr Behera, Tamara and the complete Bloom staff are my family in my IVF journey having gone through many ups and downs. Dr Behera is extremely knowledgeable and so warm it is almost you are talking your issues with a close friend who will give you the sanest advice and you can trust her to have your best interests in mind. Tamara is so gentle and kind every time I see her ; It is so heart warming knowing that they have so many patients like me however every time they treat you like a friend coming in their warm cozy office rather than just another patient. Also one of the distinct features of Bloom is punctuality. This is one doctors office where if you meet your appointment time your wait time is close to nothing. A delight :-) Thank you so much Dr Behera , Tamara , Shams, Morgan, Erika, Leandra and all the other girls who are like a friend to us in this journey.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I cannot say enough about the care I received with Dr. Behera and her amazing staff. Fertility is a journey full of ups and downs, with this team I knew I was supported the whole way. I am very thankful to have found this group!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Behera and staff are amazing !! I am so grateful for NP Tamara .Her suggestions helped me conceive again after two miscarriages.She is so postive,kind,gentle and makes you feel like family. I highly recommend Dr Behera& Tamara :)

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. Behera has been an angel for us. Not only was she there for me when I was having my miscarriage. That meant so much to us. But she supported us to keep trying so we could get pregnant again. We are now farther than ever before. We are so grateful to be expecting a baby girl in the spring. All thanks to Dr. Behera. We will never be able to thank her enough for her dedication to her patients. We can't wait for her to meet our miracle baby!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Unfortunately my experience with Bloom Reproductive was not positive. I had 4 failed IUI's with their clinic with all 4 having similar protocols. After 3 failed iui's I requested to move up an appointment with Dr. behera and the staff wouldn't allow it. I have since learned that it is common practice for the doctor to meet with you after 3 failed IUIs so that they can reasses and change methods. After I spoke with nurse about possibly wanting to try IVF she sent me to the billing person whom she explained IVF and the costs. I told 3 staff members I was not happy with my care and even emailed the office manager. It's been over 2 weeks and no one from their office has contacted me. Appointments always started delayed and felt rushed. I felt like my care was very generic and not catered to my age, health or length we have been trying to get pregnant. I'm really disappointed I wasted the time and money with this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I don't think I can say enough good things about Dr. Behera and her staff. It's an extremely emotional and exhausting process to go through, and they are beyond amazing. They are all extremely knowledgeable, caring, and work extremely hard. Our experience there has been the best it possibly could be and I would recommend her to anyone struggling with fertility. If we need to go back for the next baby, we wouldn't think of going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Millie A. Behera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1999)