Dr. Millie A. Behera

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Millie A. Behera

Dr Behera is the best I have ever had!! She is skilled, kind, and confident. We had been trying to get pregnant for 4 years due to an excess (16) in large uterine fibroids. Not only did my last surgery go amazingly well, but the follow up was such relief. Nobody could help me until I met with her amd she changed me life!! We are expecting a precious little boy next month and this has been a fabulous pregnancy! This is the best team of medical staff I have ever been in my entire life! I cannot thank them enough or ever repay them. I have and would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I worked with the amazing staff at Bloom for the past year, through troubles with PCOS to eventually becoming pregnant with my twins. The staff, the nurses, and Dr. Behera herself are beyond incredible. This place felt like family. Dr. Behera is extremely knowledgable, supportive and diligent in her patient care. I always trusted her guidance and am thrilled with the results she provided to me and my husband. Fertility troubles can be hard enough to deal with, we shouldn't have to also worry about our medical care or if we are getting the best options. I never felt anything other than fully confident when working with the team at Bloom. They made this process so rewarding and enjoyable along the way.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Behera and her staff. My husband and I felt as though she really listened to our questions and concerns and always put us at ease with her gentle and very knowledgable demeanor. We became pregnant after our first IVF cycle with only one embryo. We recommend Dr. Behera to anyone going through fertility struggles. The only downside is now that we are 11 weeks pregnant it is time to move on to our OB. We will miss seeing everyone at Bloom!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Behera is the best doctor in the valley. She is very knowledgeable, good , honest and perfect. We have been trying since 2 years and after visiting Dr Behera just in few months we got positive result. This is the best team of medical staff I have been around from long time. Very good experience. Thank you very much !!!! Everyone is so friendly and I am very thankful you are in this area to care for us when we need you. Very satisfied with this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Dr Behera and her team is the best in the valley. After so many failed attempts, we decided to visit Dr Behera. She renewed our hopes and we were successful in our very first try. She is very knowledgeable and was able to figure out what I needed to have a successful outcome. Thank you very much Dr Behera, Beth, Tamara and all you guys :-) I would suggest Dr Behera to anyone out there having fertility/gynae issues without even having to think twice. She's the best, period!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Behera and her staff are AMAZING! I was always greeted with a smile. My questions and concerns were always patiently answered and the quality of care received was the best of my life. By my graduation from her care, it felt like leaving family not just a doctors office. I recommend Dr. Behera and the Bloom Institute whole heartedly to anyone having fertility issues!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

We love Dr. Behera and the entire Bloom team. From the moment we met her we instantly felt we were in the right place. She is warm, knowledgeable, patient, and hopeful. She met us where we were, initially wanting to start with baby steps, never pushing us, until we worked up to IVF. We were successful on the first attempt and our expecting twins! Everyone in the office is helpful and considerate, from the front desk to billing. We are so sad to have graduated and miss them dearly!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I can't say enough nice things about this practice. I have been going there for a little over a year and just "graduated" with a baby on the way. I'm actually very sad to not be their regular patient now... Everyone knew us at the office and made us feel like family!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Behera and her entire staff are absolutely amazing! We came here from another fertility clinic after 4 failed FET attempts. Dr. Behera took the time to listen to our concerns and after 1 try we are now expecting a little one! She genuinely cares about her patients. Her entire staff makes you feel like family. She is THE BEST doctor and she will take such great care of you!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Seriously, I could never have imagined a better experience with IVF. There are no words to say how amazing Dr. Behera is. From day one she was sincere, honest, optimistic, and really CARED about me. I never got the impression she was in this position/job for any reason other than wanting to help families. I always felt from deep down she truly, deeply cares about me. Her bedside manner is beyond anything I've ever seen or experienced. From preparing for egg retrieval to coming out of anesthesia she was always there with her genuine smile and huge hug :). Tamara, her NP, was the same way always welcoming me with a smile a comforting words. They both never gave up on me and believed in what was to come. The staff at Bloom is equally amazing. I felt, and feel, like part of their family. I'm so thankful and blessed with our outcome of becoming pregnant but will miss seeing all their beautiful faces every day as I graduate onto my OB. Truly you could never dream for a better doctor and group of people to help you become a parent. I believe God lead me to Dr. Behera and her team.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Millie A. Behera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1999)

MVP Health