Ratings for Dr. Millie A. Behera

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Behera and her staff. They were always there for us during the process. Their positive attitude and energy helped us get through a major surgery and a difficult IVF cycle. Dr. Behera always made herself available when we had questions, concerns, and worries. Her attitude (always positive) relieved so much stress. I would highly recommend Dr. Behera and Bloom Reproductive Institute to anyone who needs any kind of help getting pregnant. Dr. Behera will go through every available plan/option and allow you to follow which ever course you choose. She will also give you her opinion on which option gives you the best chance, without you feeling like she's pushing you one way or the other. Our conversations with her always put us at ease.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr Behera and her staff are all very knowledgeable and extremely caring. Dr. Behera takes the time to talk to you and explain everything and answer any questions. She has a heart of gold and truly cares for her patients. My husband and I had many struggles while trying to get pregnant but now thanks to Dr Behera and her staff we are pregnant with a little girl! We will be back and would recommend Bloom Reproductive Institute!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Everyone at Bloom Reproductive Center was beyond helpful and enjoyable through my fertility treatments! I would highly recommend them to anyone as I am now expecting my first baby! Thank you Dr Behera and staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Behera and her staff at Bloom Reproductive Institute were beyond helpful and wonderful to work with.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Behera and her staff are amazing. Tamara especially made us feel so comfortable and confident in all decisions and honestly answered any questions we had. Front staff and billing are all very sweet. Couldn't have asked for a better office

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Behera and her staff are absolutely amazing. We went through a lot of trials and tribulations before I became pregnant with my twins. They are now 3 months old and I am so happy.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Behera and her staff are amazing!! If you are looking for a competent, caring, and patient doctor and staff look no further. Part of the magic of Dr. Behera's office is that you immediately feel part of the family. The staff are so caring and get to know you from day one. After having no luck using another fertility center we decided to try Dr. Behera's office, and we are now expecting our first baby. In addition, if LGBT friendly is important to you, rest assured that you will always feel welcome in her office.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

My husband and I had struggled with trying to conceive for several years when we decided to see Dr. Behara. She immediately made me feel at ease and was always patient with any questions or concerns I may have had and never made me feel like I was asking a dumb question. Her entire staff was awesome especially Morgan, my ultrasound nurse and Rylie, our IVF coordinator. Thanks to Dr. Behara we are now expecting twins and couldn't be any happier. Thank you Dr. Behara for helping us realize our dream of having children . Isabel S.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Behera and the staff at Bloom, we have a perfect 16 month old son (Sebastian) and are currently pregnant with twins. We will be forever grateful for Dr. Behera. She took the time to work on determining my fertility issues so she could provide the best chances for pregnancy. On top of that - she is extremely caring and supportive, things you would want in your doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

We were struggling with infertility due to fibroids for 3 years when I meet with Dr. Behera and had some pretty scary things happening to me with other Dr. When my husband and I first met Dr. Behera, we immediately understood why she was so highly talked about. Sweetest Dr. ever! She took time to explain what she was going to do before even trying to start IVF, she clearly presented the fertility options (IUI, IVF) with pro and cons. I read a lot about what other people go through on the internet so I had tons of questions. She wasn’t turn off by them and took the time to answers them patiently. I have been seeing her since November 2015, after 1 surgery to remove a fibroid that could be dangerous during pregnancy I am now expecting twins (a boy and a girl). I couldn’t say enough good things about Dr. Behera and her staff. Beth is just an awesome nurse, Sheryl was my injection buddy for few months until egg retrieval. Their whole humane said made the experience bearable! THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts to allowing us to expand our family- JnV Bourcier

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Millie A. Behera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1999)