Dr. Millie A. Behera

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Millie A. Behera

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Behera and her team (and I would give them 6 stars if this site would let me.) Dr. Behera worked a miracle for us 2 IVF cycles in a row helping our dream of becoming parents come true. She tailors your IVF cycle to your needs (NOT a cookie-cutter approach that some IVF dr's use), and she really cares about you as a person even calling me back (when I had a scary late night issue) the same night. As mentioned, Dr. Behera's team is fantastic too. I felt incredibly well-cared for. Corinne, my Care Coordinator was above and beyond fantastic - patient, prompt and compassionate. The nurses (Tamara, Holly, and Angela) are amazing - skilled, knowledgeable, and incredibly caring; they were always willing to answer questions patiently, help troubleshoot problems, and provide positive energy. And, the phlebotomists hit my veins perfectly each time (and I'm not an easy draw). Dr. Behera and her team really are the "Best of the Best."

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr Behera and her staff are truly amazing. Over 5+ years, we had gone through numerous unsuccessful attempts with highly-recommended doctors in San Francisco and Scottsdale/Phoenix. Finally, we were told that our only options were surrogacy or adoption. We were giving up completely until my acupuncturist encouraged me to have a consultation with Dr Behera. We now have a very happy and healthy little girl. She is a true miracle - all thanks to Millie Behera!! Dr Behera is exceptionally gifted and advanced in this field - she listened, assessed and crafted an innovative protocol to address my particular needs that worked on our very first try. She is also extremely kind and loving. She genuinely cares for her parents— the entire experience was so much better than anywhere else. I truly can’t say enough to express how amazing she and her staff are.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

The Bloom staff and Dr. Behera are amazing. The nurses are all so caring, and make the process as smooth as possible. Dr. Behera's bedside manner shows her compassion for her patients. She really cares.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2019

Words can’t explain how amazing the staff and Dr Behera are. The absolute best treatment and bedside manor. We are so thankful for everything they have done for our family.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

The journey in trying to get pregnant is surely very tough and an extremely emotional one. I must say that Dr. Behera is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. Her radiant smile and positivity always give you a lot of hope. Her knowledge and confidence is incredible. She has always been a patient listener and answers all your queries with ease. She has a fantastic team with her NP Tamra being the best NP to have. She has been so patient and kind all throughout, her bedside manners are superb and she makes you so very comfortable during the procedures. The staff at Bloom with Angela, Shams and everyone else have been very nice and helpful too. Very good experience!! Thank you once again. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Behera is truly incredible! Going through the process of trying to get pregnant is such an emotional journey but Dr. Behera and the whole Bloom team really made the experience incredible. On the day of my egg retrieval, Dr. Behera came in the procedure room and held my hand until I was fast asleep. She reassured me everything was going to be ok and put me at ease. I can’t imagine any other doctor holding their patients hand while the anesthesiologist puts the patient to sleep. It is that kind of personal experience that makes Dr. Behera and Bloom the best! I would without a doubt highly recommend Dr. Behera and Bloom Reproductive Institute!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I first became a patient of Dr. Behera's 7 years ago when she removed a large fibroid tumor. Previously, I had gone to multiple doctors who were unable to help. At our first meeting, she assured me the tumor could be removed without any complications and she was right. Five years later, my husband and I were unsuccessful at getting pregnant for over a year and a half, and we knew exactly who we wanted to see. Dr Behera's office is located 98 miles away from home and the drive was well worth the quality of knowledge, treatment and overall experience I knew I would receive at Bloom. Dr. Behera is compassionate, genuine, and by far one of the most talented doctors I have had. After one IUI attempt, I got pregnant and am pleased to say that my baby girl was born August 2018, all because of Dr. Behera and her team.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Words cannot adequately express the gratitude and appreciation I feel for the incredible Dr. Behera and her staff. I became a patient of Dr. Behera’s six and a half years ago when she performed major surgery on me, being only one of a few doctors in the country qualified to do so. I have been a fertility patient ever since, undergoing many procedures, and this incredible doctor and her staff never gave up on me. I have never experienced such personalized care, generosity, professionalism and compassion from a doctor and every member of her staff. Because of their patience and persistence I am now expecting my first child after trying for nearly 20 years. I owe so much to them and wholeheartedly recommend Bloom to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

The Bloom staff really cares about you and that shows with the care they provide and the sincere interaction with staff at appointments. I can’t thank Bloom enough for helping me achieve this pregnancy. They really can make dreams come true!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

It was a great pleasure to be a payient of Dr. Behera , LNP Tamara Evans, RN Angela and all Bloom staff! Can not thank them enough for their kindness, genuine care and passion to help.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Millie A. Behera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med