Ratings for Dr. Millie A. Behera

The entire bloom staff is beyond AMAZING!! If your looking for a knowledgeable and caring dr this is your place to go. Every staff member makes you feel loved and they all go abo r and beyondto make sure you all taken care of at all times. Dr. B is amazing. She has so much knowledge in the fertility field. Her compassion for her patients is beyond measure.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Can't say enough good things about Bloom and the whole staff there! Infertility is not a fun process but they make you feel so comfortable here. They got me pregnant after 1 round of IUI! Thank you thank you thank you

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. B ,Tamara, and the whole bloom staff are absolutely amazing. We went through many different procedures ultimately deciding on IVF . The entire Bloom staff make you feel welcomed and treat you as a person not a patient. Ill definitely be sure to stay in touch, and will return in a heart beat for baby number 2 if needed!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Behera and her staff are amazing... they make you feel comfortable and safe from the get go. We had an awesome experience with Bloom Reproductive Institute.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Anyone going through infertility knows what an emotional position you and your partner are in. It was important to us to find a doctor that not only cared about our situation but someone who genuinely was interested in the success of us getting pregnant. I cant say enough good things about Dr. Millie Behera and her staff. We have been a patient of Dr. Beheras for almost two years after struggling with male factor infertility. I am excited to share that we were able to find success with her team and are now pregnant with twins- without there love and support we wouldn't be in this position. We were very sad to have graduated from their office- they are like family- please consider them if you are going through this difficult time- they will be there with you every step of the way! Xo Erica and Kyle

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

We were referred to Dr. Behera by a friend. We knew our ages would be a factor so made an appointment to discuss options. She took the time to ask questions and listen to our responses. We came up with a plan to try IUI three times then re-group if it didn't work. I felt so comfortable and at ease when dealing with her staff. Everyone showed genuine care and concern during each interaction. They know what they're doing and their customer service is the best I've ever experienced. Our second attempt at IUI worked and we're 32 weeks pregnant now. Our journey, thankfully, wasn't long. They also referred me to my OB/GYN who is just as amazing. I would encourage anyone who wants to know more about their options to meet with Dr. Behera. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

After a difficult journey of miscarriage and 3 failed IVF attempts (via a different facility), my husband and I are so thankful for Dr. Behera’s compassion and expertise. She truly took an individualized approach to my care, and we feel it has made all the difference. We are so thrilled to be 11 weeks pregnant towards our first! All of Dr. Behera’s staff are very caring and supportive and take the time to listen and answer questions so that you never feel rushed. I’m especially thankful for Tamara (the Nurse Practitioner who did most of my ultrasounds) and Leandra (Phlebotomist) for being so generous with their time and knowledge and who go above and beyond to help you feel comfortable and well-cared for. Their patience and positive energy really helped me to get through some difficult times during this journey. I very highly recommend Dr. Behera and her team to anyone seeking treatment. We’ll definitely be back when we’re ready for baby #2!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Behera and Tamara are absolutely amazing!!! We knew nothing going into our first consultation and after our first talk with Tamara we had all of our questions answered with no hesitation. We received the best care we have ever encountered from a physician's office from the second we walked through the door!! Because of this amazing staff we are happily 10 weeks along with our first pregnancy and can't wait to come back for the next one. I would like to use every single synonym for the word Thankful because that is how we feel about Bloom. I would have absolutely no hesitation with referring anyone to Dr. Behara, Tamara, Lisa, and the whole staff, they are the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr Behera, Tamara and the complete Bloom staff are my family in my IVF journey having gone through many ups and downs. Dr Behera is extremely knowledgeable and so warm it is almost you are talking your issues with a close friend who will give you the sanest advice and you can trust her to have your best interests in mind. Tamara is so gentle and kind every time I see her ; It is so heart warming knowing that they have so many patients like me however every time they treat you like a friend coming in their warm cozy office rather than just another patient. Also one of the distinct features of Bloom is punctuality. This is one doctors office where if you meet your appointment time your wait time is close to nothing. A delight :-) Thank you so much Dr Behera , Tamara , Shams, Morgan, Erika, Leandra and all the other girls who are like a friend to us in this journey.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

I cannot say enough about the care I received with Dr. Behera and her amazing staff. Fertility is a journey full of ups and downs, with this team I knew I was supported the whole way. I am very thankful to have found this group!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Millie A. Behera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1999)