Ratings for Dr. Millie A. Behera

It would be absolutely impossible to put into words how thankful I am for Dr. Behera and the entire staff at Bloom Reproductive Institute. Dr. Behera was the first doctor to give me hope that one day I would achieve my dreams of starting a family and after 13 months in her care I am ecstatic to be 10 weeks along. Dr. Behera, Tamara (The NP I saw for every cycle), and the entire staff are extremely knowledgeable, compassionate, empathetic, and caring. It is no secret that battling infertility is emotionally, mentally, and physically draining which is why I'd recommend Dr. Behera and her staff a thousand times over. You will never feel like you are just a number or leave her office with questions. My husband and I could not be more thrilled with the care that we received and we will definitely be returning when we are ready for number 2.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

After struggling with infertility for 3 years and feeling frustrated by other doctors protocols--3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVF cycles, going to Dr Behera was a truly a wonderful experience. The whole process whether it be IUI or IVF is emotional and stressful, but the entire staff at Bloom managed to make it tolerable. Dr Behera, all of the nurses, and IVF coordinators, and Tamara take such care to treat every patient with tenderness, understanding, and unparalleled attention to their individual protocols. I can not say enough about their office and staff. They provide hope and positivity where sometimes it feels like there is none. I am happy to say that we are 3 mos pregnant and will be back for baby number 2;)))

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I was absolutely a little afraid of what my outcome would be especially when Dr. Behera said she could have me pregnant in 2-3 months. I had what I thought were a lot of issues. Needless to say she made good on her word and I am now 10 weeks pregnant. The whole office staff was very empathetic and caring about me and my situations. I highly recommend this office!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Not only is the staff professional and knowledgeable, they are kind and authentic. Dr. Behera and her staff know what they are doing and know how to make you feel calm and safe while going through (possibly) one of the most trying times of your life. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Behera and her incredible staff. I'm almost sad to have "graduated" from their care, as my family is just about to be complete. I always felt respected and like their number one patient, even though I knew I was one of many.I have recommended many friends to her, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Behera and her staff. They were always there for us during the process. Their positive attitude and energy helped us get through a major surgery and a difficult IVF cycle. Dr. Behera always made herself available when we had questions, concerns, and worries. Her attitude (always positive) relieved so much stress. I would highly recommend Dr. Behera and Bloom Reproductive Institute to anyone who needs any kind of help getting pregnant. Dr. Behera will go through every available plan/option and allow you to follow which ever course you choose. She will also give you her opinion on which option gives you the best chance, without you feeling like she's pushing you one way or the other. Our conversations with her always put us at ease.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr Behera and her staff are all very knowledgeable and extremely caring. Dr. Behera takes the time to talk to you and explain everything and answer any questions. She has a heart of gold and truly cares for her patients. My husband and I had many struggles while trying to get pregnant but now thanks to Dr Behera and her staff we are pregnant with a little girl! We will be back and would recommend Bloom Reproductive Institute!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Everyone at Bloom Reproductive Center was beyond helpful and enjoyable through my fertility treatments! I would highly recommend them to anyone as I am now expecting my first baby! Thank you Dr Behera and staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Behera and her staff at Bloom Reproductive Institute were beyond helpful and wonderful to work with.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Behera and her staff are amazing. Tamara especially made us feel so comfortable and confident in all decisions and honestly answered any questions we had. Front staff and billing are all very sweet. Couldn't have asked for a better office

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Behera and her staff are absolutely amazing. We went through a lot of trials and tribulations before I became pregnant with my twins. They are now 3 months old and I am so happy.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Millie A. Behera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1999)

• Bcbs Illinois