Ratings for Dr. Millie A. Behera

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience at Bloom! Dr. Behera and her staff were all so encouraging, and it really helped us get through the process and maintain positive attitudes. I immeidI

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Behera and her staff are simply amazing. I felt as if I was their only patient and they were always willing to work with my schedule. There were times when I would wake up in the middle of the night with questions/concerns and shoot over an email expecting to get an answer the next day and the response would come back within an hour or so. I just can't imagine getting this kind of service anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Can't say enough good things about dr Behera .. but I can say if u have dream go to the Bloom and the whole staff there u can feel like a family every think its perfect dr B she is agreat and her staff always nice and helpful.. we waiting now our first baby boy :) thank you so much dr Behera , tamara , shams , kayla I love u all 💙

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr Behera is truly an angle. I got pregnant after getting treatment from Bloom reproductive in very first time. Dr B and her staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. She is the best best infertility doctor. I am so Happy that I got Dr B for my treatment . If you are struggling for infertility then don't wait go to bloom reproductive and you will be amaze by her treatment.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Working with Dr. Behera and her staff was the best medical experience we've ever had. Her staff acted in such a nice, caring and professional way every single time we went there, which was quite a few times! Dr. Behera is an angel to us and we would recommend her 100%.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

My wife got pregnant after taking treatment from Bloom Reproductive Institute. Dr Behera and her staffs are very knowledgeable and friendly. They spent time with us to listen our problems carefully and started the treatment accordingly. I would highly recommend this clinic for couples who has fertility issues. All the best for everyone who are trying to have babies.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

The entire bloom staff is beyond AMAZING!! If your looking for a knowledgeable and caring dr this is your place to go. Every staff member makes you feel loved and they all go abo r and beyondto make sure you all taken care of at all times. Dr. B is amazing. She has so much knowledge in the fertility field. Her compassion for her patients is beyond measure.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Can't say enough good things about Bloom and the whole staff there! Infertility is not a fun process but they make you feel so comfortable here. They got me pregnant after 1 round of IUI! Thank you thank you thank you

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. B ,Tamara, and the whole bloom staff are absolutely amazing. We went through many different procedures ultimately deciding on IVF . The entire Bloom staff make you feel welcomed and treat you as a person not a patient. Ill definitely be sure to stay in touch, and will return in a heart beat for baby number 2 if needed!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Behera and her staff are amazing... they make you feel comfortable and safe from the get go. We had an awesome experience with Bloom Reproductive Institute.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Millie A. Behera's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1999)

Harvard-Pilgrim