Ratings for Dr. Isabelle Paquin

Great GP, very thorough, engaged and kind. Our family is lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Had seen Dr. Paquin for years complaining of cough and high blood pressure. Went to ER. Doctor finally with bad cough. He said my blood pressure was low and advised me that cough could be a side effect of Rampiril. Gave me a different blood pressure medication and advised to get my blood pressure rechecked . cough Stopped after 2 weeks off Rampiril. Checked online and saw cough was a common side effect of Ramipil. Despite my complaints Dr Paquin felt my cough was from post nasal drip .

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr.Paquin is truly the best Dr. I have ever had. Very thorough and great bedside manners!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Refreshing! Goes above and beyond. Lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Paquin is by far the best physician I have been to in my entire life. She is kind, compassionate and so knowledgeable. She is the first doctor that has remembered me and my health history when I came for a visit. She was always well prepared and took her time.. I never felt rushed. I have anxiety about going to doctors for exams and she was so wonderful. She left her practice at St.Boniface Clinic and unfortunately most of her patients couldn't follow her to her new practice. I was heartbroken to be honest. I trusted her and she was so wonderful. Her new patients don't know how lucky they are! :)

Submitted June 22, 2016

I was also informed I can no longer remain a patient of Dr. Paquin's and am feeling extremely sorry for myself as a result. I was only a patient of hers for a couple of years but trusting her implicitly (and from the very first appointment, too) as my medical caretaker was the easiest thing on earth. I can not say enough good things, she is just so lovely.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Paquin is phenomenal, she's polite, listens attentively, and she's very friendly. I've seen her for a few reoccurring issues over the past couple of years and I feel very fortunate to have had her as my GP. Unfortunately, she's moving to a new access centre and a lot of her patients (myself included) can no longer see her. Thank you very much for all you've done for me Dr. Paquin, I wish you well on your new endeavour.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

She's an excellent doctor, really listens and is extremely thorough. Very easy to talk to, my entire family loves seeing her!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

She is an amazing Doctor . So sad to learn that she will be leaving her current location to move to another location where I am no longer a patient of hers. So very sad really gonna miss her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

This Doctor is A+. ........ Can't ask for better.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015