Ratings for Dr. Nidal A. Khalili

Appreciated his calm , intelligent explanation of my situation . Felt reassured In my medical decision to go ahead with back surgery.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Very nice office, staff and doctor! Disappointed in people who have left negative comments, they must not have worked in a busy environment before.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

He is the best doctor I have. After many months with a primary care Doc trying to figure out what was causing my numbness, Dr Khalili in two visits and an MRI diagnosed me with MS. Not the best news but he got it right and has me on the medicine that helps manage a tough disease. Professional, listens well and follows up.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr Khalili was a tremendous help in diagnosing and treating my husband's Diabetic Lumbo-Sacral Plexopathy. He was patient, giving us all the time in the world, to explain what we had been through, to get to him for treatment--6 weeks of being punted back and forth by doctors. He listened and was very compassionate. He immediately prescribed medicine and a plan of care to start my husband on the road to recovery. After falling through the cracks and seeing 2 other MDs, we finally got treatment! He was also very good about returning phone calls, when we had concerns about my husband's progress. We called on a Thursday and he returned the call at 7:30 AM the next morning. I would recommend him to everyone who needs a neurologist.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

My primary care referred me to Dr. Khalili for a second opinion. He was able to get the required tests authorized through insurance and prescribed medication that provided immediate relief and healing. He treats the entire person and spends time answering questions and provides strategies outside of medication that are crucial to the healing process. His bed side manner is comforting and his care for the patient is exemplary. I highly recommend Dr. Kahlili.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Khalili by my regular doctor, for a suspected autoimmune disorder. Dr. Khalili listened to all of my symptoms, sent me for tests, and shared all of his findings with me (which confirmed everything). He discussed my treatment options, and is always kind and caring. He makes sure that I understand everything that is going on, and that I am handling it well. He is compassionate, caring, professional and competent. I can not recommend Dr. Khalili and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Excellent doctor and staff. Very concerned about health. Makes several recommendations for healing. Listens to patient. Staff is also excellent. Most efficient doctors office Ive visited in a long time

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Very impressed with this doctor and office. Lower back pain for over two years. Pretty much diagnosed problem that other doctors were ignoring. Arrived early to appointment due to travel time, did not have to wait. Excellent service and very understanding. Takes time to listen to patient and doesnt dismiss concerns.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I have been to three neurologists in the Sacramento area and have been suffering for more than two months out of work. I've been treated poorly by other doctors and told to just "live with it". He and the staff are so understanding. He wants me to be well, you won't find a more compassionate, clinically competent doctor in all the Sacramento region.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Super friendly and reassuring which i find to be rare in neurologists. found it important to put my mind at ease and to a certain extent did just that. really friendly office staff too. he was running late, but ive only seen him once so i don't know if that's always the case. he seemed to really care about me "feeling" better which was nice. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009