Ratings for Dr. Michael Bowler

Great experience, I had my wisdom teeth removed and I only needed a few days off work. No bruising or swelling. Very happy would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Only recommended surgery when others said it should be a last resort. Unhappy with the outcome of his surgery.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr Bowler is a leading Oral 7 Maxillofacial Surgeon and i would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. I had a TMJ replacement with a fitted device and my actual jaw and mouth has the majority of its movement back and I can continue to function and live a normal life. Definitely worth the money and I would also say the Dr Bowlers communication methods are of a high level and he is open, honest and gives your straight advice. Dr Bowlers support team is just amazing and this is from the practice manager and her team all the way though to Dr Bowlers support surgeons, nurses and the hospital he users. Dr Bowler is definitely Highly Recommended…

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013