Ratings for Dr. David Rosen

I have been a patient with Dr. Rosen since 2004. He is a an excellent surgeon and very knowledgable. However, yes he always seems in a rush, but being that i have been his patient for so long, from the beginning i set things straight.the first visit yes he was rushed, barely let me talk etc but when the second visit came, i set it straight. I told him i waited for you all this time and not until you satisfy me with the answers to my questions im not letting you go. So he kind of got use to me. everytime he came in rushing, i fixed it by saying hold on not done. so now he patiently answers my questions and doesn't rush. hes exceptional. They just overbook him. his staff is great.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I agree with others. I wish I would have known how uncaring this doctor was before I went in. I went in for tinnitus treatment, found out too late thats not even his specialty. He rushed in and spent the first ten minutes just trying to sell me hearing aids, which, if he would have spent even TWO MINUTES asking me about my symptoms and why I was there, he would have found out that I HAVE hearing aids. All he insisted on doing was trying me to sell his audiologist ELIZABETH so that I would go see her and he could get whatever kickback he gets from his referrals. I never got to talk to him, and whenever I interrupted and tried to explain why I was there he gave me a real feeling of , "What a poor, uninformed worrywart you are." Jefferson, a research hospital with top of the line testing for hearing, balance, and tinnitus treatment, and all he told me was to "get over it. We don't know why tinnitus happens." Excellent work. What a waste of my time.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

wonderful experience. explained procedure and proposed surgery

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I have mixed opinions on my experience with Dr Rosen. On some levels my experience was very positive, on others very negative, I'll try to break it out to be as clear as possible. The initial contact with staff was positive. They were efficient and courteous. I had to wait for my appointment, but not excessively so. I don't mind waiting as long as I feel like I will be given my time once it's my turn. Once I made it into my appointment, the nurses and staff seemed very friendly and informative. I then had another wait to see Dr Rosen, which again, was not excessive. My problem came that the doctor seemed to rush me through the process, did not listen to me, or make me feel comfortable with my future care. When I had questions he seemed mildly annoyed. He SEEMED knowledgable, but how do I know? He certainly possessed the arrogance of a genius, here's hoping is surgical ability is better than his personality.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. Rosen's office consistently runs late - sometimes hours late - and is poor at informing the clients. Dr. Rosen is rude and shows no patience with some of his clients. Brushes off their comments or statements or questions. Has a "I'm the doctor, you're just uninformed" attitude. Does not listen to his patients or respect them.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Their office is horrible at being on time. Extremely busy they must see like 500+ people a day, there's always a million people is their waiting room, it’s huge. The doctor hasn’t spent that much time with me, but actually told me that I’m not nuts and that I have an actual medical condition, that's more common then one, would think. Unlike other ENT doctors who tried to convince me that there wasn't anything wrong me with. Just too bad that David Rosen hasn't been able to find a solution or cure for the problem :(

flag | Submitted September 19, 2006

Dr. David Rosen's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)