Ratings for Dr. Susan Peterson

Professional, thorough, informative and friendly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

It was my first time visiting a dermatologist. Doctor Peterson was great. Shirene was the nurse that also assisted. They did a great job. Made me feel real comforable, and explained everything throught the process in detail. Great job I will be back.

Submitted February 18, 2014

I have been a patient of this practice for over 5 years most times I see Susan for my treatments. Susan is very easy to talk to and clearly explains what is the best course of treatment,and any side effects that you may experience. I have recommended this practice to family and friends over the years. I truly enjoy her humor and strong Boston accent, reminds me of family I have in the New England area.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Susan is knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate and thorough and she and Jennifer are a great team. They are a valuable asset to Orchard Park Dermatology.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Susan Peterson and her medical assistant were awesome. Susan is very knowledgeable and very caring. She takes the time to explain everything she is doing and why she is doing the particular procedure. She is very personable and she always makes you feel very comfortable in her company. Highly recommend Susan Peterson and staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

I had an issue and called the office and they were able to fit me in within a week. had to wait a little while for the MD, but not too long. Felt like the MD did a thorough exam. Office staff very friendly and helpful. Great post-procedure follow-up instructions.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Susan Peterson is simply an amazing health care professional and human being. I am always greeted with a big smile and asked how I am doing. I have had cosmetic procedures done in the past by Susan and nobody ever knew (just thought I looked great)!!!! On my latest visit, her assistant Jennifer was very helpful. I find Susan to be very knowledgeable, professional, patient, and kind.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013