Ratings for Dr. Yesimi Bolaji

Wonderful doctor. Very helpful and cares for her patients

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I visited Dr. Bolaji three times due to my relocation from a different province. I found her to be most unhelpful. She appeared to have a no understanding of chronic illness and actually made me feel as if the problem I had was totally unacceptable even though I was under the care of 3 specialists in another province. I have been so happy to actually find an alternate doctor with understanding of my situation and actually wanted to help me rather than make me feel like I was some type of oddball. I certainly would not recommend Dr. Bolaji to anyone. Her staff were helpful but her bed side manner really needs to be worked on. I felt as if she had made an assessment of my situation before even getting to know me nor reading over the information that I had brought with me. One of the worst doctors that I have ever gone to.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

She is terrible. Completely rude, abrupt, and has a 'God Complex'. I went in wanting her to look at a painful body symptom I've been having and she said "No, I'm not going to deal with that." Just like that. I was shocked. I asked her why and she gave no explanation- just said "I have the right to say no." It is not an unusual problem (just a little embarrassing) but certainly not a request that would warrant a "NO" with no explanation. I got nothing out of this visit, but pure anger and frustration, and she of course made money off it, though didn't do a thing for me. Very very upsetting.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013